extra security procation.

DSTAPP

Neck clamp/bracelet that can only be unlocked by the Warden, HOS, and any of the Command staff.

Purpose that is can be activated to where it paralyzed the prisoner and or can also activate a tracer on it as well that will bring up a prompt that with a name give that location of the tracer.

I actually think this would be a good idea. It would encourage security to actually give people parole, another alternative punishment that doesn't remove people from the round.

i though it would be a great idea as well especially for clown/ rouge players.

Isn't that just the electro pack/tracking implant?

Pretty much---or Chem+Tracker.

I really don't understand why neither are used more (I can understand electropacks as someone else can remove them for you); they can only be removed with medical, and a chem implant with a little chloral and a crapton of sleeptoxin is going to keep someoned knocked out for a very long time.

Isn't that just the electro pack/tracking implant?

Pretty much---or Chem+Tracker.

I really don't understand why neither are used more (I can understand electropacks as someone else can remove them for you); they can only be removed with medical, and a chem implant with a little chloral and a crapton of sleeptoxin is going to keep someoned knocked out for a very long time.

That and Poly acid really helps reinforce the "fuck up again and your done" mentality.

But yea, there's no real reason to add these when there's already things in that allow this, but security always goes straight to the extreme when it comes to punishments. Chem implants and Trackers do exactly this, and electropacks also do this as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use