Staff of Regrowth

block1

A new wizard staff, yay!

The Staff of Regrowth when used on a tile causes mature space vines to emerge and expands for about two tiles in each direction, a great way to lose your attackers and escape as well as causing a distraction.

I already made both the general item sprite as well as all four in-hand sprites so all that's really needed is some coding to allow space vines to begin growing when the staff is used on a tile.

Should also mention that the vines should also be able to thicken like the standard space vine.

As for anti-griffing I suggest this staff have a cooldown time of 25-seconds and the vines only being able to expand two tiles in each direction to avoid turning the entire station into a jungle.

Another potential option you could add is if you hit a player with the staff of regrowth they'll turn into a dionea, cool right.

VchiwOh.jpg

Thanks and tell me whatcha think.

download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hh5w8coybdc86 ... h.dmi?dl=0

Light doesn't heal burn damage, AFAIK.

And there would probably be other side effects as well, since a human mob just turned into a Dionea, rather than one spawning.

I love ittttt <3

It should also be able to max out the yeild of any botany plant that it's shot at too, it can lead to some problems depending on what they are growing.

As for the Diona>Player, the current bug really shoots it down, but I don't see any reason why it cant work.

I love ittttt <3

It should also be able to max out the yeild of any botany plant that it's shot at too, it can lead to some problems depending on what they are growing.

As for the Diona>Player, the current bug really shoots it down, but I don't see any reason why it cant work.

Updated with wand because your love inspired me.

7ef03bbcc2.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jgh8bt4zxmp1o1/wandofregrowth.dmi?dl=0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use