Let's delist!

Spacemanspark

Shall we delist?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

List during the week, delist at the weekends.

This.

THIS.

THIS!

SPECIALLY AT THE WEEKENDS DURING THE EVENING DAMNIT.

Also unlisting at the weekends will make us lack players, turning most of the rounds into skeleton shifts with less than 10 players. Being delisted 24/7 will just turn Para into Sigurd in the long run (not like that's bad, but i believe there is people who want more than 20 players average).

We've already lost some players recently (which isn't that major, but we're not on top anymore, and I'd rather not see that number drop any further), and I still don't believe our dedicated community (actual community members, not random people) is large enough to sustain the server.

I'd say about 60% of server pop is regulars. We open the server during weekends to the public to get people interested in our community. Close it over the weekends to increase the quality of our community's population by culling the shit and educating the redeemable.

We totally have the community for this.

As much as I'd like the greytide to cease, I'd like the server to not fade into obscurity more. But yeah, maybe delisting briefly during the peak hours wouldn't be the worst idea.

How is this server obscure?! We are at the top of the list extremely often.

How is this server obscure?! We are at the top of the list extremely often.

It rapidly becomes very obscure without the hub listing, last time we delisted I think the average was below 20 players on a week day, and rarely any more than 40 at peak times, it was a ghost station.

Well yes, but that was after we delisted for more then a week.

Yeah, and we were still hitting 50-60 players during the day time.

It was really only night-time that became problematic (where we would dip down to 15-20 sometimes).

Well yes, but that was after we delisted for more then a week.

Yeah, and we were still hitting 50-60 players during the day time.

It was really only night-time that became problematic (where we would dip down to 15-20 sometimes).

Yeah, maybe with my aussie timezone I get mostly nightime rounds.

I think fixing the problems with the gamemodes, and continuing to optimize our gameplay to allow support for a larger playerbase is the way to go. I am categorically against delisting except in the most strenuous of circumstance (100+ players with only one admin on for example).

Solutions:

-Make cloners buildable.

-Have a high probability 'random' event that triggers when the player pop is >75 that allows hardsuit (or softsuits or whatever) crates to be ordered from cargo?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use