Civilian Alt Titles

Streaky Haddock

More alt titles for Civilians. May come with an outfit but isn't enforced or owned by anybody. I'm aware not everybody will do these jobs, and there will be trust issues for those who would, but it's just some flavour and gives newbies some direction.

Clerk - Spawns with all pens, folders. Can go up to any department/person and offer to do their paperwork for them.

Postman/Delivery Boy - Picks things up and Ferries them from place to place.

Transient - Comes in Cloaks and Mantles and generally shabby looking gear. Space Hobo, basically.

Artist - Spawns with multicoloured cables, crayons, camera. Maybe an instrument.

Engineering/Medical/Science Student - Comes wearing filthy hipster scarves on their uniforms. Generally to signal to a particular department that you want to learn before taking on actual responsibility.

Random idea: Pet handler.

Spawns with pet snacks that can heal/revive dead animals, lead (basically easy grab (cuz begginers dont know how to grab), working only on pets, pets can resist), grooming comb (for RP), maybe some toys?

Badass goal: Save ALL station pets by getting them on shuttle.

Spawns with pet snacks that can heal/revive dead animals, lead (basically easy grab (cuz begginers dont know how to grab), working only on pets, pets can resist), grooming comb (for RP), maybe some toys?

"oh look, a dead Goliath! I wonder if these snacks wor..... OH SHIT, NO, NO THE TENTACLE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE!"

"oh look, a dead Goliath! I wonder if these snacks wor..... OH SHIT, NO, NO THE TENTACLE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO IN THERE!"

No.

Yeah no, please don't make lewd posts like this; it won't be tolerated.

Found the perfect job for Bulma

Yeah no, please don't make lewd posts like this; it won't be tolerated.

Alright, wont make any more lewd posts

NoFun.png

But back to the topic. Add Tourist as civilian alt job. Let them have some nice hawaii shirt, cargo pants, sandals, sun glasses, camera and fancy straw hat. You could have one person to tour them around the station, and show them the Shitcurity glorious Security force and it's cells that are filled with assistants + one clown and some vomit/blood dangerous criminals that security has managed to harm batton and bed cuff subdue with without unnecessary violence, and the kitchen that serves Cutlet knife cereal, grilled burned mess and deep fried toddlers magnificent meals.

But back to the topic. Add Tourist as civilian alt job. Let them have some nice hawaii shirt, cargo pants, sandals, sun glasses, camera and fancy straw hat. You could have one person to tour them around the station, and show them the Shitcurity glorious Security force and it's cells that are filled with assistants + one clown and some vomit/blood dangerous criminals that security has managed to harm batton and bed cuff subdue with without unnecessary violence, and the kitchen that serves Cutlet knife cereal, grilled burned mess and deep fried toddlers magnificent meals.

I have nothing against this one, though!

Also, make the tour guide constantly talk about how working for nanotrasen is the best thing ever, and offer job to tourists at end of tour.

Another idea : give tour guide colored text, visible only to tourists/civilians.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use