Greetings from Okan'rah/Veralas/Tanglestar

Tanglestar

Hey there, I've been playing about a week on Paradise, on and off. I never decided to make an account but after a wonderful round as detective tonight, I decided this community is well worth my time. :) I play as Okan'rah my Unathi for when I like to check antag roles or play security, or just be able to do some sort of combat. I then play Veralas, my Diona, for when I like to play low key.

I've been playing Space Station 13 on and off for... I'd say... since 2008 or so, back when Goonstation was like the only server anyone played, the era of Toolboxia and Bill Cosby shirts as one might say. I've had a quite a history on SS13 to say the least. Anyways, there's my go at introducing myself. My BYOND key is the same as my user name here, for future reference in case you see me in game. It's 4 AM now, so I'm probably going to bed. Anyways, nice to meet you all! See you on station!

Hi! Welcome to the server! It's always so good to see new people, even better to see them keep coming back.

....I'll try to stop banning you on accident :(

Hey! It's all good! I'm glad I'm here to begin with and little misunderstandings like that is nothing I will hold a grudge over, it's water under the bridge!

Praise Slaanesh~

b85.jpg

On other note, its always nice to see yet another user with a WH40K avatar. Soon enough they will outnumber the catbeasts mwahahah.

Yes, the Emperor and His children will purge the Xenos and Heresy alike!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use