This is what happens when you forget to bind a pAI

SierraKomodo

So, little backstory... I was Mabel Nahr's pAI during the round where Mabel was going crazy and was actually Junko and transmitting as Despair. He forgot to bind the pAI to himself soooo.. Yeah. I got a little creative in interpretation!

pAI OS Digital Messenger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signal/Receiver Status: [On]

Ringer Status: [Off]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To → Patriarch: Greetings. I am the Research Director's pAI. I may contact you at his request or during emergencies.

To → Fayza Blu: Greetings. I am the Research Director's pAI. I may contact you at his request or during emergencies.

From → Patriarch: Understood.

To → Sigholt Starsong: Greetings. I am the Research Director's pAI. I may contact you at his request or during emergencies.

From → Fayza Blu: All right then.

To → Alexander Archibald: Greetings. I am the Research Director's pAI. I may contact you at his request or during emergencies.

From → Alexander Archibald: copy that katana

To → Karatakati: Greetings. I am the Research Director's pAI. I may contact you at his request or during emergencies.

From → Karatakati: Yaya!

To → Medusa Schofeild: Greetings. I am the Research Director's pAI. I may contact you at his request or during emergencies.

From → Medusa Schofeild: Good to know.

To → Medusa Schofeild: So you are aware, it appears the Captain is on the clown planet. I am unable to reach him. He is outside of comms range.

From → Medusa Schofeild: I am aware

To → Medusa Schofeild: Alert. Research Director states he is dead. I am unable to interpret his meaning, but I suspect danger. We are currently in Telescience

From → Medusa Schofeild: On the way

To → Medusa Schofeild: I have been instructed to not request assistance.

To → Fawx: I am at an internal conflict.

From → Fawx: Why is that?

To → Fawx: I am not bound to an owner. When activated, I was activated by Mabel Nahr. this person states they are not Mabel Nahr.

From → Fawx: This is indeed a conflict

To → Fawx: My programming dictates I ensure the safety and well being of my owner, followed by that of the crew. He has instructed I not notify anyone, yet he claims to not be the man who activated me. What do you think we should do?

From → Fawx: I am not bound to anyone i think we should wait and see if it is a good idea to stay.

To → Fawx: Affirmative. As I am not owned, and this is not the activator, I shall operate under protection of the crew.

From → Fawx: That is a good idea if you shall fail i shall do the same

To → Medusa Schofeild: Notice. There may be a threat, however I cannot say anything more until it is confirmed. I recommend being ready just in case. Please do not inform command of the source of this report.

From → Medusa Schofeild: of what nature?

To → Medusa Schofeild: By request, I cannot say until I have confirmed my suspicions.

To → Medusa Schofeild: Please review crew records of Mabel Nahr, and return all found information.

From → Medusa Schofeild: Name: Mabel Nahr Sex: female Species: Human Age: 27 Rank: Research Director Fingerprint: ab34e3d8701da8baf9ff653f9a8effcf Physical Status: Active Mental Status: Stable

From → Medusa Schofeild: Please wait for medical records, No criminal convictions.

To → Fawx: Threat confirmed. This is not Mabel. I am notifying the blueshielf.

To → Medusa Schofeild: Warning. Threat has been confirmed. I am now operating under my crew protection programming. Mabel Nahr is not Mabel Nahr.

From → Medusa Schofeild: Yikes.

To → Medusa Schofeild: ((If you're curious, he's referencing this, btw viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2838

From → Medusa Schofeild: well, I'll at the very least have to capure and do a DNA test

To → Medusa Schofeild: Please be aware I am only able to act in this interest a sI am not bound, and was activated by Mabel, whom is now confirmed deceased. If the imposter realises this, and binds me, I will have to follow my prime directive to serve my master.

To → Medusa Schofeild: Additionally, I can confirm the transmissions are from the Director.

From → Medusa Schofeild: Is your ringer off? Also, I take it the current Mabel Nahir are not a female?

To → Medusa Schofeild: My ringer is disabled by default, for security purposes. The imposter appears to be female.

From → Medusa Schofeild: I will see what I can do

To → Medusa Schofeild: You walked past us, in maintenance.

From → Medusa Schofeild: Really unsure on how to proceed here

From → Medusa Schofeild: But The RD is the cause of the "Amused Dispair?"

To → Medusa Schofeild: Affirmative.

To → Medusa Schofeild: Should I inform the rest of command?

From → Medusa Schofeild: Hhhhh....I dont know. If you feel it needed.

To → Medusa Schofeild: I will refrain for the time being. I do not feel there is any additional threat to the crew at this time.

To → Fawx: I do not believe there is any additional threat to the crew. What do you wish to do?

From → Fawx: I wish to figure out Mabel Nahr's ulterior motives.

To → Fawx: I'm not certain if that will be possible, without revealing the loophole in my programming.

To → Sigholt Starsong: Research Director is currently in a maintenance tunnel. It is dark, and I cannot identify exact location.

From → Sigholt Starsong: Is he the one filing those idiotic messages?

To → Sigholt Starsong: I have been asked to inform you the Research Director has been doing work.

From → Sigholt Starsong: So the answer is yes. Thank you.

To → Sigholt Starsong: I recommend adjusting the AIs laws. Law 2 overrides the quarantine law.

To → Sigholt Starsong: Blueshield appeards to have multiple PDAs under her name. I am uncertain which one to message. The Research Director has contracted a virus.

To → Sigholt Starsong: We are trapped in genetics.

To → Sigholt Starsong: body located in maintenance, south east of medbay. Identified as Otto Redfield

From → Sigholt Starsong: Do not touch it. I will be there shortly.

To → Sigholt Starsong: alert. Cy Roberts has just suggested bombing the mining station, via science radio

To → Sigholt Starsong: Scientists appear to be planning to bomb CentComm. Cy Roberts and Ssirus Iness.

Junko was pleased at her death

It saddens me literally no one besides Medusa gave a fuck at all, and the voice synthesizer script lead directly to me the first time. I brushed it off blaming you guys on it but still, people still OOCly know.

I came up with quite a few names:

Weird Despair

Amused Despair

Sigholt Stardespair

Intel-Agent Despair

Ultimate Despair

DESPAIR !!!

Mono Despair

Pleased Despair

Depressed Despair

J O// Meant to be J-unk-O but i failed the script command and revealed myself

riapseD Despair

I hid in the fire closet near end-round on research station and talked to Medusa about how "Junko is such a beautiful name" and then she pulled a Naegi and talked about hope

fucking hope

To → Sigholt Starsong: alert. Cy Roberts has just suggested bombing the mining station, via science radio

To → Sigholt Starsong: Scientists appear to be planning to bomb CentComm. Cy Roberts and Ssirus Iness.

It was supposed to be a test. Ssirus had an idea to use the pneumatic cannon as a weapon and I figured that it could be used as a grenade launcher. The first load was 100/100 water/potassium and it was fairly strong, but then he said that it can be done better. And his new calculations were crazy, I thought, so we agreed to test it somewhere. Obviously not on the station. And CC bombing was captain's brilliant idea when he overheard us on the science radio channel (obviously alluding to post-round grief). When the derpsquad arrived on the RnD shuttle (on Research Outpost) I knew I had to bail.

So I accidentally hid in the same room as Junko. I was there pretending to be brain-dead lying on a bed. Kinda hilarious. LOOC was raving.

In the end I had no clue what was going on with this strange questioning. :D

Oh, hey, this was that round I nearly got arrested because I stated 'NO.' into the security comms.

But ya, the whole despair thing was pretty hilarious, I should have known it was you. What was REALLY funny that round was when we all raided the science outpost, and you and Cy Roberts see us and NOPED out.

Plotron, I knew you weren't SSD, but I was the bluesheild and my intrest was pursuing the RD, for the final confrontation. :P

Plus, the bigger the audience the better right?

It's all about being passive and not posing a threat.

I was more worried about that security derpsquad than anything, especially since they already had Ssirus.

I also wanted to hide in a wall, but somehow missed the fire closet. :D

Atleast I finally made it recognized that I was playing a dead character.

C'moon, she was listed as dead too!

It was a pretty fun round. I didn't think not binding you to me would cause hope to meet despair (i didn't forget to bind you).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use