How the trash stole (christmas) the HoP's Jumpsuit

fludd12

I was a traitor with the goal to steal the HoP's jumpsuit. I couldn't figure out what to do... CH autoinjector him as a disguised member? No idea. Anyway, I got a chameleon projector, and was disguised as a piece of trash. Yeah, yeah, make jokes about syndicate trash. Anyway, I managed to sneak in. Turns out, HoP kept their locker open. But, I heard security coming, so I jumped into the disposals. Sec was getting a bit too close, but I had to get out of disposals before someone investigated why it wasn't flushing, so I used the agent ID to make me look like the bin I was in. I fake spat up something, making it seem like the bin was doing so. "The disposal bin vomits up a piece of trash. Perhaps the disposal network is flooded?" it said. No one suspected a thing. I sneakily walked over to the unlocked closet, ensured (almost) no one was watching, and nabbed the jumpsuit. I told the one witness not to mention this, and he agreed wholeheartedly. I then flushed myself down disposals, going back to my normal name, and made up a sob story about how I was flushed accidentally. Above and below suspicion, and task complete.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use