Kluys

tristan1333

We were in the middle of a revolution round and I was a sec borg

AI: Talking about bombs. The gas mixing room is finally getting used. I would make sure its not in revolution hands.

So I went off to toxins and sure enough found a scientist with 3 Plasma canisters and bolt the room while he was outside of it

Scientist: Why you bolting the toxin room?

ME: Attention citizen, toxins research is currently being held back for safety reasons

PM from-Game AdminKluys: you cannot just do that withouth orders

PM from-Game AdminKluys: im tracking security, stop being shit and let people do their job

Reply: Whatever.

I think Kluys should show more respect to players or rather ask questions before being a prick.

I had been tracking the player (and the rest of security) quite a long time seeing them play sec borg nearly every round and having them stun and cuff people for apparantly no reason, I then watched them go into toxins open up the mixing room too space and then bolt it down and for as far as I know (and this is what I meant) neither security nor the AI gave orders to do this. This wasn't a single action causing the ahelp this was just the last drip to both fix the situation at hand and too inform the player I had been watching him.

The subsequent use of the word shit could have been better but in this case I was reffering too security and the general term "shitcurity". A term security has been hearing more and more the last few days from other players for good reasons.

Another admin may handle this complaint further this is just my side of the story.

As for wintermote, as stated I was observing. And me going into ooc happens in mostly four cases which are all caps/spammy ragechat, sexualbtalk that goes too far for a server that isn't tagged 18+, personal attacks towards players (IE use of the words nigger jew autist or other words that go too far) and last but not least discussions being held after the round started that lets two people completely fill a chatbox others need to play.

I had been tracking the player (and the rest of security) quite a long time seeing them play sec borg nearly every round and having them stun and cuff people for apparantly no reason, I then watched them go into toxins open up the mixing room too space and then bolt it down and for as far as I know (and this is what I meant) neither security nor the AI gave orders to do this. This wasn't a single action causing the ahelp this was just the last drip to both fix the situation at hand and too inform the player I had been watching him.

Could you specify the random arrests please? I'd like to clear some up.

Ok so I have been thinking last night and I actually got pretty angry that this post was even made, with gigantic speeches on the fact that I used the word Shit.

I'll give some logs on this perticular player first

Lets start with my own issue first since I did in fact encounter the player (I was already observing at this point)

EDEN (tristan1333) shot Antoine Charsec (kluys) with a the electrode

[15:20:14]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please come with me

[15:20:57]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit has found a human named Antoine, another human reported his death

[15:21:28]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please await for assessment

[15:21:59]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Citizens, Android unit EDEN requests to know if the human named Antoine Charsec was found dead

[15:22:53]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : NCS Cyberaid employee Slade?

[15:23:24]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit EDEN cannot confirm this information

[15:24:10]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Free him Vox

[15:25:00]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please await a routine search

and when it was finally over

[15:25:16]SAY: Antoine Charsec/kluys : Would you help the borg search me so this can be over with?

I was basically dragged around for 5 minutes into chapel maint and then too the central primary hallway because the borg somehow assumed it heared about my death, I never died that shift.

Now for the other logs

We have a ton of all caps being used all over the place

[01:33:37]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : THEY CANNOT HEAR YOU YA BASTERD

[01:33:22]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : AFTER ALL THAT IS THE FRIENDLY THING TO DO!

[01:33:06]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : I WAS GOING TO DETAIN

[23:30:19]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : AID

[23:30:19]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : INCOMING

[23:30:25]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : PLEASE HAVE A

we have these conersation

[21:15:40]OOC: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Make poop

[21:17:33]OOC: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Yer'll never find my ERP

[00:56:02]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit EDEN is watching you for safety citizen

[00:56:43]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please do not be disturbed

[00:57:03]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : EDEN is here for every desire

[00:57:43]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : I am looking away citizsen

[00:57:48]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : You can pee pee now

[00:58:05]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Would you like aid to shake?

[01:27:40]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : I CAN SEE YOUR PEE PEE FROM HERE

[01:28:24]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Would you like me to shake for you?

[01:28:36]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : HEE HEE

[01:29:26]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Your pee pee are belong to us

[01:30:03]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Can't forgert your undone zupper

this last conversation on its OWN would warrant a permanent ban from the server.

SO let me get this straight, because I am becoming more and more angry about the whole thing.

I could have done one out of TWO things here and one out of two things is going to happen

Either mr tristan over here puts on his big boy pants and takes being called shit by someone for once and makes it into something good by trying to be less shit

Or I "respect" your wishes of being the perfect little admin I should be keeping any swearing out of the admin chat working only over the rules we have set up and then proceeding to permanently remove you from the server because the rules, that I the perfect little admin has to follow tell me I should.

I'd also like to note that this is just what I could gather up in the short amount of time I had, I also noticed a ton of ctrl c ctrl v spam when they had an ion law about being a mouse.

and a wide assortment of minor discripancies.

And as a final note here, We are admins, people who spend some of their time on a server making sure the rules aren't being broken and making sure that the general public on the server is having fun. This being said we are still NORMAL people and we will not treat everyone we meet as a special snowflake who is to be treated with the utmost decency

Another admin may finish up on this, for me this post is over.

Sure, you might consider it rude that they call you shit, and I can understand the reasoning behind that.

But if there is multiple reasons going as far as that...log I just saw with my own two eyes(blegh) I could also understand Kluys' reasoning.

We're human, We can swear. We're not robots. I try to be as casual as possible when i'm on to make others feel comfortable. Another admin might act as the perfect machine, we all do it differently.

And if I had as much evidence as that and you did that without crewsimov (which im assuming you might've had) i'd probably call you shit too if I was in a bad mood.

Especially

with

that

DAMN

LOG

EDEN (tristan1333) shot Antoine Charsec (kluys) with a the electrode

[15:20:14]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please come with me

[15:20:57]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit has found a human named Antoine, another human reported his death

[15:21:28]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please await for assessment

[15:21:59]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Citizens, Android unit EDEN requests to know if the human named Antoine Charsec was found dead

[15:22:53]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : NCS Cyberaid employee Slade?

[15:23:24]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit EDEN cannot confirm this information

[15:24:10]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Free him Vox

[15:25:00]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please await a routine search

and when it was finally over

[15:25:16]SAY: Antoine Charsec/kluys : Would you help the borg search me so this can be over with?.

Now for the other logs

We have a ton of all caps being used all over the place

[01:33:37]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : THEY CANNOT HEAR YOU YA BASTERD

[01:33:22]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : AFTER ALL THAT IS THE FRIENDLY THING TO DO!

[01:33:06]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : I WAS GOING TO DETAIN

[23:30:19]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : AID

[23:30:19]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : INCOMING

[23:30:25]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : PLEASE HAVE A

we have these conersation

[21:15:40]OOC: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Make poop

[21:17:33]OOC: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Yer'll never find my ERP

[00:56:02]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit EDEN is watching you for safety citizen

[00:56:43]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please do not be disturbed

[00:57:03]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : EDEN is here for every desire

[00:57:43]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : I am looking away citizsen

[00:57:48]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : You can pee pee now

[00:58:05]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Would you like aid to shake?

[01:27:40]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : I CAN SEE YOUR PEE PEE FROM HERE

[01:28:24]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Would you like me to shake for you?

[01:28:36]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : HEE HEE

[01:29:26]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Your pee pee are belong to us

[01:30:03]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Can't forgert your undone zupper

SO let me get this straight, because I am becoming more and more angry about the whole thing.

I could have done one out of TWO things here and one out of two things is going to happen

Either mr tristan over here puts on his big boy pants and takes being called shit by someone for once and makes it into something good by trying to be less shit

Or I "respect" your wishes of being the perfect little admin I should be keeping any swearing out of the admin chat working only over the rules we have set up and then proceeding to permanently remove you from the server because the rules, that I the perfect little admin has to follow tell me I should.

I'd also like to note that this is just what I could gather up in the short amount of time I had, I also noticed a ton of ctrl c ctrl v

spam when they had an ion law about being a mouse.

and a wide assortment of minor discripancies.

Another admin may finish up on this, for me this post is over.

I edited this post majorly.

Someone shouted out they had found Antoine's corpse. What do you want me to do when I see you in the corridor? Ask politely if you are a changeling?

As for spamming with the Ion law, I didn't just plainly Ctrl V ctrl V SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK. I could not be bothered writing squeak everytime I was in a conversation with someone. So I used ctrl and went through the past Squeaks I had used. Nor did I spam the intercomms.

I don't expect you to be a perfect little admin, I expect more respect from an admin to a player considering we are expected to do visa versa. Especially when we aren't given time to reply

There was a criminal, who said he wanted to go to the toilet. He was being arrested by a Vox. I should mention it was a rogue AI round. I should also mention this was a round or two AFTER the PM.

[00:56:02]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Android unit EDEN is watching you for safety citizen ((You are a criminal of course I am not looking away

[00:56:43]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Please do not be disturbed ((Same as above

[00:57:03]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : EDEN is here for every desire ((This is considering EDEN's personality

[00:57:43]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : I am looking away citizsen ((Since he was complaining about me looking

[00:57:48]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : You can pee pee now ((I was looking away, so he could do the deed now

[00:58:05]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : Would you like aid to shake? ((Since he was making such a big deal of going to the toilet

[01:27:40]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : I CAN SEE YOUR PEE PEE FROM HERE ((I was just blown as a borg and was a brain on the ground. Had to make say something. Lel.

[01:28:24]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Would you like me to shake for you? ((Referring to when EDEN asked this same question

[01:28:36]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : HEE HEE ((Laughing over above

[01:29:26]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Your pee pee are belong to us ((I do not know why I said this

[01:30:03]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : Can't forgert your undone zupper ((He was in the toilet. Lying in his own vomit. Seriously? You find that inappropriate in that situation?

[01:33:37]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : THEY CANNOT HEAR YOU YA BASTERD ((He was trying to speak with people over comms. No comms.

[01:33:22]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : AFTER ALL THAT IS THE FRIENDLY THING TO DO! ((Not full conversation, cannot remember reason for saying this.

[01:33:06]SAY: Nari Unathari/Tristan1333 : I WAS GOING TO DETAIN ((The guy was complaining about me shocking the doors. We were both shouting at each. Are you serious?

[23:30:19]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : AID ((Being beaten to death

[23:30:19]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : INCOMING ((Being beaten to death

[23:30:25]SAY: EDEN/Tristan1333 : PLEASE HAVE A ((Being beaten to death

Sure, you might consider it rude that they call you shit, and I can understand the reasoning behind that.

But if there is multiple reasons going as far as that...log I just saw with my own two eyes(blegh) I could also understand Kluys' reasoning.

We're human, We can swear. We're not robots. I try to be as casual as possible when i'm on to make others feel comfortable. Another admin might act as the perfect machine, we all do it differently.

And if I had as much evidence as that and you did that without crewsimov (which im assuming you might've had) i'd probably call you shit too if I was in a bad mood.

Especially

with

that

DAMN

LOG

I don't really care about swearing. And I wouldn't care if he called me shit. If he hadn't PM'd me out of nowhere and called me shit before I can reply. Especially when I know I was in the right. Also, as I cleared up in my previous post, half of that log was after the PM. Making majority of it pretty damn irrelevant.

• 1 month later...

Thankyou for your complaint.

I've read through this thread several times now and have to admit that I don't fully understand the substance of the complaint here. As I was not present for the round in question, I may be missing some key elements of context. Although I will comment on the current content of the thread, this post is not intended as being the final call on this complaint, but merely a request for clarification along with dealing with certain issues I've identified from the thread.

In regards to describing your behaviour as 'shit', in context this does appear to be a reference to the term shitcurity, I do think that it's best if our admin team avoids use of it in this way as it can cause offense. However I'm also troubled that in making this complaint Tristan you've referred to Kluys as being a 'prick'. I don't think either of these is entirely appropriate, even though they are fairly minor profanities but combined with your comment of "I don't really care about swearing. And I wouldn't care if he called me shit" it makes it hard to understand what your complaint is actually about.

In regards to the log that was brought up during this thread, your comments while observing another player character urinating are pretty clearly a double entendre to suggest sexual activity. Double entendres can be something of a grey area, in which subtle references could potentially be made as part of wordplay that doesn't cross the line. The language used here however is far more blatant, suggestive and potentially predatory. In my opinion it crosses the line of appropriate language to use on the server, going against both our ERP and our friendly and welcoming rules. Please avoid this sort of language in future.

Given that you appear relatively untroubled by profanity, could you please explain the substance of the complaint here, what has caused the problem and your desired resolution? Just judging from what I can see, this appears to be a heated emotional dispute that has continued between the two of you during the round and now been brought here. While our admin team can perhaps attempt to mediate between an interpersonal conflict if it cannot be resolved between the two of you, it would also be helpful to know if there are any substantive issues in policy, process or Kluy's execution of the above that are part of your complaint.

Regards,

M Kenner.

I've lost general loss of interest in this topic, so might as well move it to resolved.

@Mkenner, I was doing something absolutely justified and then out of nowhere I get messaged with:

PM from-Game AdminKluys: you cannot just do that withouth orders

PM from-Game AdminKluys: im tracking security, stop being shit and let people do their job

I found that to be rather... Uncalled for ESPECIALLY since I wasn't given time to reply.