Earthdivine's Re-introduction

Earthdivine

There's a lot of new faces around the server so I figured I'd make a new one of these for those who join the server in the spring and beyond.

My name's Earthdivine and I've been with paradise since it's beginning, migrating over from BestRP about 3 days after the server was made. I used to be a senior admin and game master until some very serious real life shit took place. My House flooded during the winter, me and my fiancé got into a car crash and we were working dead end jobs so we could barely pay for any of it, and I couldn't handle the stress of moderating and dealing with this.

Now everything's better, we got new and better jobs, so I figured now would be a good time to come back. I'm looking forward to continuing to help give great and fun experiances to you all.

As for who I play, my main character is Ashlyn Newbern, a mute who's either peppy or cold, depending in how I want to play her as. I also have Walter Nealson, a fat, lazy geneticist and Anya Rosewell, over cheerful and prone to breaking things in her department. Those aren't my only characters, as I play with a Random name some times and see how people act when they don't know an admin is Infront of them

Outside of the game I play League of Legends (always willing to play with people!), have an assortment of consoles and handheld games, but mostly play a phone game called Puzzles and Dragons.

You...you forgot your most important character! The one that enjoys eating poison apples that Fox created before claiming "delicious" then collapsing in a pool of her own vomit--only to re-awaken and repeat the process. Darn it, what was that character's name? Usually was seen in R&D.

In any event, welcome back, so glad to have you here again! =3

You...you forgot your most important character! The one that enjoys eating poison apples that Fox created before claiming "delicious" then collapsing in a pool of her own vomit--only to re-awaken and repeat the process. Darn it, what was that character's name? Usually was seen in R&D.

In any event, welcome back, so glad to have you here again! =3

That was Arleen and that's because I didn't think many people would like being around a Xenophobe so Anya's replacing her.

Hi there and welcome back, I look forward to griefing you ingame.

Thats incredibly easy to do, i usually let my characters die, very used to Goon.

Hell, i even helpped an antag make a gameplay to kill me once, he didnt even know until the end of the round.

Hello to you both :)

Already enjoying my time back here, you never realize how much you miss something until you try it again.

EDIT: and back to spinning, this makes me giggle far more then Jergingah did.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use