Kloys Being Very Unprofessional - Dont Want to Play Anymore

Peter

Admin key: Kloys

I have been a good player and then when one thing happens I get shouted at rudely. This is not what you look for in admins, you look for people who sort situations out calmly, not yelling at people. I do not want to play on this server anymore, it shows how little you think of me and how little you all care about me, so I think I will quit this server.

http://imgur.com/USxRBFm

I am not quite sure if this is a joke or not.

However this was done after quite the conversation to multiple crewmembers because security was being very very bad this shift.

Amongst other things an execution was nearly ordered for simple contraband.

And in the case of the picture the HoS (who was getting screamed at) ordered a combat mech, to drill a prisoner... during a simple interrogation.

This is not the situation, the admin has pieced together bits without knowing the situation. The person was being interrogated for making a bomb and he had its et up so that his PDA would set it off, he was outside of his science area with it. A sec officer disabled it and gave the things to me. He also had chemicals that put together to make an explosion. The guy was being interrogated.

When the admin said I ordered the mech to drill him, this is untrue as well. The mech said, 'foot' and I thought he was going to make sure the prisoner was going to be attached to the chair with his foot, so I said granted. The mech then drilled him and I didn't know that was going to happen, which I apologised for and told the admin, but he was paying no attention.

This is not the point of this thread, the point of the tread is to complain about the way that the admin handled the situation. He did not sort the situation in a calm manner. If you want to have a go at me for making a mistake, he had the opportunity to when he was yelling pointlessly at me.

I know I should not have to explain myself in this thread, I know I will recieve an apology for this when it has all been sorted out.

Many thanks,

Peter

I did not react in a calm manner because this thing had been going on for a full 15 minutes and i was getting tired of the constant messages, At first he was going to be executed and then when the mech pilot asked "want me to take his foot" which to anyone who speaks english can't be mistaken for something else than "i will take his foot off" you said go ahead. With the amount of stuff that went on that round including the near execution for stealing something small I had to intervene in you can be pretty happy Bans weren't dropped and yes I instead outed my anger by writing a single line in frustration. This is not however something that would justify a big complaint in my opinion.

I did not react in a calm manner because this thing had been going on for a full 15 minutes and i was getting tired of the constant messages, At first he was going to be executed and then when the mech pilot asked "want me to take his foot" which to anyone who speaks english can't be mistaken for something else than "i will take his foot off" you said go ahead. With the amount of stuff that went on that round including the near execution for stealing something small I had to intervene in you can be pretty happy Bans weren't dropped and yes I instead outed my anger by writing a single line in frustration. This is not however something that would justify a big complaint in my opinion.

You are making this about what I did, this is not what this thread is for. As I said, you had the chance to have a go at me in the game, but instead you raged at me. This is not what an admin should do and this is why I am complaining.

Also, I want to say that in response to the admin message I accepted that I was in the wrong, even though I did not know what was going to happen. I said That it was wrong of me and that I was truly sorry. I then said in LOOC That I was very sorry.

I request a more senior admin to look over this issue please.

If I get what you are saying here you are telling me that I should instead do my admin buisness in game while I was in no way ICLY involved in the issue. We do not handle extreme abuse of security ingame we ahelp it which is what happened.

If I get what you are saying here you are telling me that I should instead do my admin buisness in game while I was in no way ICLY involved in the issue. We do not handle extreme abuse of security ingame we ahelp it which is what happened.

I am sorry but I did not abuse anyone...you are on the side of the guy who ahelped, please take both sides into consideration :)

I have asked for a higher admin to get involved so please lets wait for that to happen :)

Hey there, I was the guy who was arrested and ultimately dismembered by the combat mech.

Just to clarify, the grenade was in fact a non lethal gas one containing unstable mutagen.

I was arrested after tampering with an APC outside of the bar, I mentioned I was carrying a "mine" ("for research purposes" saying you just made it for "testing" usually works, not this time though).

I actually served the original full 20 minute sentence for having the grenade on me before the officer who arrested me in the first place (Stephanie something or other) decided I wasn't allowed to leave for some reason.

Things kind of escalated from there, largely due to very poor communication on sec's part, I was bigged, released, re-brigged , I ahelped asking if sec were right to do so, since I was an antag afterall they did kind of have an excuse (albeit one they had no idea they had), that went out the window however when the shuttle was finally called and it was decided I was to be executed for "attempted grand sabotage".

The reason I was carrying the contraband in the first place (non lethal gas grenade and some uranium for causing EMPS, no explosions involved at all, as I fervently yelled innumerable times as I was re-brigged for "bomb making") was because I was in fact a traitor who had completed his steal objective 5 minutes into the round and wanted to have some insurance in case I was detected.

There must have been a severe case of Chinese whispers going on since by the end everyone except the warden, who was the only one who seemed to pay any attention to what was actually being said, seemed to think I was carrying around a doomsday device.

Or maybe sec that round were just especially eager to have an excuse to drill people to death with a combat mech for whatever Freudian reason.

TLDR: I got caught with some mildly dangerous contraband and sec manages to classify it as a capital offence.

Its typical shitcurity, sec got way more leeway than they would have normally since I was a traitor, and they still managed to cross the line, crushing limbs off for a medium tier crime is a pretty blatant way to break rule 14.

You can't really expect to be treated tactfully if that's the sort of behaviour you're engaging in IMO.

Please provide us with the saved logs of Kluys' verbal abuse. Using capital letters is not really a reason to complain to an admin, verbal abuse like insults is. If you have proff of Kluys insulting you or disrespecting, please show them in your next post.

And for the future, try to spell the name of the admin right, as it's the most important element of an admin complaint.

I have contacted Kluys in game and suggested that we start from a clean slate and we both agreed :) I do not want this taken any further.

I am sorry and thank you for the comments everyone :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use