Make Tajarans be able to eat mice.

FreeStylaLT

Similarly to Kidan eating Diona, I mean, they ARE cats after all, it'd only make sense.

Tajaran just feel completely incomplete without this feature, I mean come on guys.

Edited by Guest

But if they ate the mouse they need to carry the remains around until they can proudly drop them on the carpet in the captains office.

That only adds to their race. I see no reason why Tajarans couldn't be, due to RP reasons, become a full blown cat of a head. Besides that, I'm pretty sure Tajarans are carnivorous and that mice would be nice snacks.

• 4 weeks later...

If tajaran were able to eat mice they would at last have some use as vermin hunters. We are already suffering a cat-splosion, at least lets have some kind of benefit from it.

And no, tajara officers do not hunt the civilian-vermin, they are just another asshole security officer.

Of course mousetraps are useful. Security starts with no gloves, so if they search the janitor and he caaasually has an armed mousetrap in his bag...... *SNAP* fingers broken, officer pissed, #worthit.

Does it actually break their fingers or just do minor brute damage?

If it actually breaks bones I'm totally filling my bag with them every single round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use