Khar Zhan-Khazan [DECEASED]

Name: Khar Zhan-Khazan

Race: Tarajan

Blood Type: A+

General Occupational Role(s): Mining, security

Biography: Born in the frozen North of Adhomai, he was raised into the [REDACTED] clan. He lived with his mother and father, although his father was killed by the time he was 6. He and his single mother lived comfortably, with the tribe helping support them. When he came of age he was made into a mercenary to bring money to the tribe, as most young men did. But he detested killing. He would often shoot himself in the leg just to avoid missions. The tribe knew they could not make him go, so they suggested an alternative: The newly opened Northern Adhomai Nanotrasen Mining Camp 7-D. He packed his things and he left. His much grown brother moved in with, and helped Khar's mother manage the house. Khar worked in squalid conditions in the camp, but continued in order to provide for his mother and tribe.

However on January 3rd, 2556, Khar was detained for questioning. He was asked to identify a group of mercenaries that have been operating dangerously close to the camp. They had been raiding caravans, and appeared to be watching the labor camp. Khar was hesitant at first, and the interrogators noticed this. So they told him they could only guarantee his mother's safety if he cooperated. He supplied the names of the mercenaries, as well as the name of his tribe.

A few days later news reached him that his tribe had been razed, and everyone was killed. He blamed himself. He took an oath to never again speak their names, so he may not sully them with his mouth, and so he may not betray them twice. He knew Nanotrasen had done it, so he confronted the camp security staff and staged a riot over it. Many were killed in the three day long struggle to regain control of the mine, further adding to his guilt and remorse. On 6/1/2556 he was captured and given an ultimatum, either leave Adhomai for a few years and work for NT as a contractor, or face execution.

So he was shipped out on tour to various NT facilities, where he eventually chose the N.G.S. Cyberiad for it's mining program. He was immediately hired as mining staff, and sent to work.

He has proven to be fiercely loyal to those he works closely with, often risking his own life for their own. He has proven this time and time again, opting to evacuate them in secret and hide away on the mining station. This was especially problematic during [REDACTED]

He has been known to seek adventure and intrigue, hoping to find situations where he can regain honor and make things up to those he hurt.

Qualifications: Background in mining.

Employment Records:

Hired at the Northern Adhomai Mining Camp 7-D as a laborer [3/7/2550]

Fired from Northern Adhomai Mining Camp 7-D over shanty town riots [6/1/2556]

Hired aboard the N.G.S. Cyberiad [26/11/2558]

Security Records:

Detained for questioning over local terror groups [3/1/2556]

Arrested for inciting riots[6/1/2556]

[CENTCOM OFFICER EYES ONLY]

Suspected to have broken directive 7-10 during incident aboard the Cyberiad. Not enough evidence to convict, but he is being place on a bio terrorist watch list.

Medical Records:

Subject given physical upon hiring. Subject has several unhealed and badly scarred wounds on his legs. Some even still have bullets in them. Fortunately they are not infected, he is very lucky. Other than that the boy seems to be in perfect health. -Dr. Riske, head physician of Mining Camp 7-D [3/7/2550]

Subject sustained broken arm during accident [5/10/2552]

Subject given physical upon arrival of the N.G.S. Cyberiad. Subject had badly scarred legs, and an arm that looks like it broke and didn't heal properly. Hasn't this kid ever been to a doctor? -Chief Medical Officer V.S.I.[11/26/2555]

KiA. Investigators at the scene noted several strange things at the scene of his death. They [Document sealed. For more view attachment 8-D with permission.] Subject cloned at third party cloning facility on Jargon 4. Clone suffered serious damage due to unknown cloning error. Half way through cloning process the machine registered Khar as being alive again and stopped. It was a half hour before it registered him dead again. [12/5/2558]

Subject killed in action. Subject hired as captain during quiet shift after the position opened. He was met with overt traitorous action, including a murderer who broke into the armory. Khar confronted him there, and after a short fire fight the traitor was injured, but the captain lay dead. Due to previous cloning errors on Jargon-4, he could not be cloned. [12/9/2258]

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

2.3 meters, and 85 kilograms. He is tall and muscular, under neath all that charcoal fur. His eyes are bright green and kind. He has a thick wiry black mane, that extends all the way to his mutton chops. His teeth are yellowed and crooked. His robotic left arm glints.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Attachment 8-D, CC eyes only:

Investigators found Khar's body in a maintenance tunnel aboard the N.G.S. Cyberiad. However, there were several strange details discovered there. For one the body was found in a tiny glass box, appearing to have died from contact with the vacuum of space, despite being indoors. His fur was pink, and his body didn't have any of the scarring Khar should have had. There was another body in the hall. A pile of Tarajan bones. The bones glowed ever so slightly, and a DNA test confirmed that it was the complete skeleton of Khar Zhan Khazan. There were two people found at the scene. First was Hawke Boeterson, another pink Tarajan who was later declared insane. The second could not be identified. He had no ID, or possessions aside from a gold coin. He wore a white dress shirt, a blazer, and a blue tie.

This man is known to CentCom. He often arrives on stations like this one, and creates similar scenes. He has no name, and never an ID. Some call him a genie, others a god, more still call him the devil. He is said to be able to grant any wish one desires, all they have to do is guess what side the coin will land on. It is also said that if you lose, he will take something of equal value. It is believed that Khar lost.

Edited by Guest

Yeah, and I was AI that round. Khar the security officer? Does it even fit your bio? Sorry, it's TL;DR.

He never knew he would be implanted. He just saw it as another job he could do. The chip never stopped him from regretting what happened, it just meant he blamed himself and not NT.

HI THERE. I was the pod pilot during that, uh, super civilian murder-fest with the armoury. I tried to perform CPR on you, but lost my foot in the bomb that gibbed you and finally allowed me to detain that monster. Eventually, I took your ID and got the acting captain to call the shuttle. RIP.

Your suffering was not in vain. Well, it was, because BUP is an asshole. I also never really got to interact with you besides the torturing, which only made Khar look like a doormat, so, it's a shame he's gone and I won't be able to do shenanigans with him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use