The AdminBus

PJB3005

Haha, sounds awesome. A device to make the Admin day easier and adds some fun, why not.

And expect for the obvious usefulness of mass transporting, teleporting and antagging people i could see this also improving transparency when a admin is intervening with the game.

I think it would actually be better if a admin arrived in an adminbus and rejuvenated someone instead of a corpse just rising from the dead and you having to ask the admins if they did it or if it happened IC (like a changeling). It would highlight in a very direct and intuitive way that a admin was working there.

Still a ways from being finished, but I will say this.

This is 100% something that players will never get to interact with, themselves---it's as its namesake; something for pure, raw, horrendous admin abuse =p

Unless of course an admin parks in the station. Then the players can board the adminbus. Then they can all get infinite laser guns and go on an adminbus party.

If the door is closed no player may enter. The guns are only spawnable by the admin driver. I don't see this getting muh use if added, but it did give me a laugh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use