Magical Research

ZomgPonies

• 1 month later...

Bannanium, Alien Corpses, Vommit Vials/beakers, red slime extracts, beakers of Wielding fuel, Monkey tails (amputate the monkies?), Clown's Honk Horn.

Also, the clown/mime should have access to magic.

I think we could use stuff like

-Blood (In a syringe or something)

-Hair from the barber

-Gibonite or however its spelled

-Wizard robes and such from the costume machine

-limbs

-xeno meat

-human meat

-corgi meat

-meat from anything else

-ectoplasm

-slime extract

and thats all i can think of as of now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Eye of Newet, Eyeball, Moonstone, Sunstone, Dragon Hair, Peppermint, Peacock Feather, Onion Juice, Frog Brain, Salt Water, Lavender, Mandrake Leaf, Mercury, Mint, Dragon Blood, Rat Tail, Bloodroot, Newt Spleen, Neem oil, Ash-Eater Egg, Dragon Horn, Balm, Bat Wing, Fairy Dust.

• 1 month later...

You can spice it up to be some "voodoo"stuff, kind of like ghetto surgical tools, ghetto magic.

Monkey's/Human's blood.

Plasma shard

Runtime's corpse

Bartender's Flask

Polytrinic Acid

You bring all of these to a table (Which if you drag to yourself it shows a crafting option)

The flask could be the vial you drink from

Polytrinic acid breaks down all the components to make the potion

Blood, well.. for the blood god.

and well.. a plasma shard.. it is one of the main reasons nanotrasen brought you up here to research and mine for.

Also.. runtime's corpse.. well.. good luck getting that, might as well not do magic.

I feel like all these items are fairly reasonable to aquire a magic role, not everyone should beable to obtain magic.. otherwise.. what is the point of it, we only like it because it is rare.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use