I want YOU to read Lore!

SynthTee

A lot of changes are happening thanks to Lore Team, and we need players to get reading. Lore is going through a delicate stage, and it has a lot of room to grow. This is where you come in, we want you to read a page or more, and talk about what you think! Lore Team want to hear it, and are open to discussions.

If you have anything to say, or what could need improving, reply on this topic or in #lore-chat on the Discord! It's fine if you haven't read lore till now, just general opinions of the writing is good.

Core pages to be read:

Filler pages (optional but cool):

Be aware this is not finalized and the lore may change at any point.

Species Lore isn't here yet, come back later.

Read 2023 November's Lore Update HERE

Lore Portal HERE

(By the way, I will be making a wiki update post soon, it will be a December & January update)

Edited by SynthTee
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • eyes 1
  • clown 1
  • fastparrot 3
  • explodyparrot 1

A minor thing, but in the Nanotrasen page, referring to the characters by first-name only dispels the wikipedia-article style which is being aimed for. Rather than: 

Admiring Johnathan's innovations, Michael suggested a merger, with Johnathan having a smaller authority share. 

Consider:

Admiring Nexus' innovations, Trasen suggested a merger, with Nexus having a smaller authority share. 

This will bring the style more in line with real-world articles on successfully businessmen. e.g. the wiki article on Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's relationship:

Gates was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. In 1975, he and Allen founded Microsoft in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Gates led the company as its chairman and chief executive officer until stepping down as CEO in January 2000, succeeded by Steve Ballmer.

The personalities are full-named in the first instance, and surnamed from then.

Love the work, though. I'll keep editing this with more pedantic bullshit!

Nerf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2024 at 3:35 AM, Nerfection said:

A minor thing, but in the Nanotrasen page, referring to the characters by first-name only dispels the wikipedia-article style which is being aimed for. Rather than: 

Consider:

This will bring the style more in line with real-world articles on successfully businessmen. e.g. the wiki article on Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's relationship:

The personalities are full-named in the first instance, and surnamed from then.

Love the work, though. I'll keep editing this with more pedantic bullshit!

Nerf

Thanks, I've made those edits and I find it much better. Always appreciate good criticism. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use