Aligote

Admin(s) Key: N/A
Your ckey (Byond username): Aligote
Your Discord name (if applicable): Aligote

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 7/22/23

ROUND ID: N/A

Nature of complaint: clarification required
Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint: N/A
Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): I was provided my notes and the last one was on July 22nd, for attempting to organize a cargonian movement as nonantag with violence as the threat. I think there must have been a misconception on what happened because even though I was a cargo tech, I wasn't involved in the cargonian secession that was apparently going on. I want some clarification on this note and its validity to be reviewed.

Full description of events: From my recollection of events that round; I played as a cargo technician and for the most part, did my job. The closest I came to being involved in the Cargonian secession attempt I didn't know was going on, was when I decided to buy donksoft toys and print riot foam to play with the crew. However, I didn't organize anything with cargo to lead a secession, I was too busy playing nerf with the crew. Later on, I was arrested by sec for my donk-soft handgun and I responded angrily (to a reasonable extent). I was released shortly before evac was called and that was it.

Now, a head of staff did look into this and uphold the note, my apologies for pushing this still. I only wish for this note to be looked into a little more, clarified, and maybe cleared up.

Edited by Aligote

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and thank you for taking the time to make this admin complaint. The nature of this complaint is clarification of a previous warning/note.

I looked into the logs for this situation, I don't believe that the note fully describes what happened so I will add a followup note that gives better context b/c I do agree that you were certainly not the main instigator of it. It was originally intended to be what we call a "watch" note where we document a situation that we may need to review later incase patterns of rule breaks appear. Being involved in a cargonia scenario and one where you supplied Class-C contraband to crew members would justify one of these notes so I do believe that the noting GA was doing their job here.

I am going to consider this resolved as any discrepancies in the note should be worked out by now. However, I will leave this open for an additional week if more discussion is required.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use