deleted

The137

I know you said you don't want to make an admin complaint, but this still probably belongs in this section - you can use the "seeking clarification" tag if you'd like, as it seems you want some clarification about the events of the round. From my experience with the admins, it's unlikely you were deliberately singled out.

Trust me, beeing the target of multiple EOCs in one round is nothing special, already happened to me a couple times. The admin killing you was just your bad luck for looking into maints, it doesnt matter who you are, shadow demon will go nom nom on you. Thinking that admins gang up on you and make you the target of multiple antags is a unhealthy way of thinking, please dont do that, it will ruin all the fun. I am 100% sure they did not do that.

I guess you were rather frustrated and kinda insecure cause all these things happened at the same time, but it does happens sometimes. Also, do not think of people who write cat emojis as a response as people calling you a "pussy" or other toxic stuff, I can guarantee you thats not the case.

Dont think to much into stuff and the most important thing, don't be to hard on yourself.

Hey! 
As skajaw pointed out, it just happens. Targets are chosen with a dice roll, you were just very unlucky on that one. Same with stumbling onto a demon, just bad luck.

However, you are definitely overthinking this. Noone is targetting you, you are not being frowned upon. Being new is not a sin either. Sometimes, bad thinks may happen, but more often, good ones do.
About cat emoji spam - most of us, are silly little gremlins. Did they want to bully you with that? No. Was there any reasoning behind that at all? I doubt so really. 

I understand the anxiety, I went through it too, I wouldn't be surprised if we all did. I however really appriciate the bravery to come out with a problem like this. I am sure the sheer fact of doing so alone makes you a better player, and person in general.

So yes, you definitely are not hated here, and are more than welcome to try and explain the situation directly to banning admin, via ban appeal. I am sure they will accept it and lift the ban.

See you back soon, buddy, and I hope you feel at least a tiny bit better ^-^

Edited by Sadhorizon

There isn't much to be gained by targeting a player maliciously with admin shenanigans--if a player is deemed a problem, they'll generally be spoken to in PMs. Not sure what the cat emoji shenanigans was about tho, as I think there's some context missing here. 

I myself have had 4 people trying to kill me in one single round with different objectives and each one had their own plan to try to pull it off.

It all comes down to the RNG roll at round start, sometimes your lucky and get no one tryin to get ya, sometimes you get a couple, and sometimes, extremely rarely, every single antag rolled you.

I remember way back wondering if i was being messed with when stuff like this would happen, but it really did all come down to the RNG and pure bad luck, which is more or less the motto of the game:

Space Station 13: Roll the dice and good luck

Other people have explained it, I’ll just condense it down; on occasion antag objectives will single out another eoc or non eoc as the target for multiple eocs. While this can be annoying, it is more common than you might think. It’s RNG and not forced by admins. 

As for the demon, don’t ever go investigating banging noises in maint unless you’re prepared for a serious fight to the death. The source is basically always either demons or terrors, rarely anything else. 

• The137 changed the title to deleted

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use