Round ID 29187 Feedback Request

UltraNumeron

Admin(s) Key: @Shadeykins
Your ckey (Byond username):ultranumeron
Your Discord name (if applicable):Ultra#8599

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred):2021-11-15 01:53:42

Nature of complaint:Feedback Request

Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint:
(While not strictly related, shows information on my previous ban here.)

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements):
Having many warnings and acting in lrp memey fashion and finally getting banned now for making a memey ai gimmick that went over the top. Wanting feedback on what i did wrong and where to go from here, would have asked a bit more in game but got banned before i noticed the message.

Full description of events:
Id like to note that im writing this in here not appeals, because im writing this immediatly after the ban and not to be unbanned but to ask on feedback on what i did and my options from here.
I had gotten banned previously after a streak of quick warnings doing extreme greytiding, and eventually getting back, after being unbanned stopping that kind of behavioru completely however still engaging in some memey lrp behaviour like this is about.

Generally i thought i was doing well even if i did think i may be going a bit far with it, on the previous actions i had named a fax to the syndicate from an emagged fax machine we found shit, piss and cum and sent a dumb message in it i though i got warned there because that is just innapropriate not a memey fax, in hindsight that likely was not appropriate i had just believed that hey im sending the message to the bad guys that we hate why not shit on em? And with my other dumb faxes that was generally the case aswell such as when i faxed earlier today to cc that we own their station as a rev and got bsad, and today by playing that ai i believed  that hey im just doing a gimmick, which in hindsight was going too far and was too memey but seeing other ai gimmicks which were much less extreme i thought it was okay. That is not justification for what i did just why i did it.

Apologies for the big wall of text, but generally from this feedback request id just like to know whats more in line with the standards, they are a really finicky thing  here as the rules and advanced rules arent too clear on what you can and cant do not talking too much about it which in fairness is hard to define so understandable i just want to know a bit where the line is. And finally id like to just ask if i have any hope left for being on this server, id understand if not seeing as this is my second ban and probably the server could be better off without me right now.  But if i do id like to just ask what can i do to show i truly can change, and how i should go about proving that. Because i truly am willing to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a concerning trend between your notes from before the last few incidents and this one. There's a large amount of warnings and bans relating to LRP behaviors in a two month span, ranging from things like name issues to things like overly LRP behavior as a Head of Department in game (HoP in this case). From the general look of your notes you've been acting very LRP and most of these are just generally things that normal people wouldn't due like faxing a mafia-esq conglomerate "prank" faxes that could very easily end in death or bodily harm for sending such a thing.

01:30:17.000 GAME: UltraNumeron/(Sigma Synth) has made A.I. Announcement: A.I. Announcement - REMEMBER THE NUKIES ARE BETAS - Sigma Synth
01:32:44.000 GAME: UltraNumeron/(Sigma Synth) has made A.I. Announcement: A.I. Announcement - THE BETA CUCKS ARE USING YOUR NERD PADS TO TAKE YOUR TESTOSTORONE! REMOVE YOUR MESSENGER FUNCTION! ALSO GET THE BIG GUNS FROM CARGO WHEN THEY ARRIVE OR CHOP THE NUKIES WITH A FIREAXE! YEEEAH! - Sigma Synth
01:36:21.000 GAME: UltraNumeron/(Sigma Synth) has made A.I. Announcement: A.I. Announcement - REMEMBER GIGA CHADS! SHOOT THE BETAS BEFORE THEY TAKE YOUR STATION AND YOUR GRINDSET! ID SAY THEY STEAL YOUR WIFE TOO BUT WE SIGMAS ARE LONE WOLFS YEAH! WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT LONELY PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES! - Sigma Synth
01:38:53.000 GAME: UltraNumeron/(Sigma Synth) has made A.I. Announcement: A.I. Announcement - It is spelled SIGMA Sugma is what the beta cucks do! SO THE NUKIES ARE SUGMAING! MORE REASON TO SHOOT THEM - Sigma Synth
01:41:12.000 GAME: UltraNumeron/(Sigma Synth) has made A.I. Announcement: A.I. Announcement - Remember your daily testostorone intake! To offset the beta cucks energy! - Sigma Synth

This is what caused your current ban, this is very much LRP styled behavior of very crude and overly meme filled jokes. We don't allow people to go around making sugma, ligma, sussy baka, etc jokes on paradise station, while people might find them funny now they'd quickly end up falling into obscurity 10, 20, 50 years into the future when something new comes around. The AI especially shouldn't be making those kinds of announcements, the general idea is to not be overly memey or run around doing things a normal person wouldn't do. A normal person might get into a bar scuffle but they're not going to try and slip people who are trying to recover injured or dead personnel. 

People can always ahelp during rounds to ask if doing something is ok or not in order to not break the rules, majority of your notes/bans could've easily been avoided as majority of these notes are covered in the advanced and regular rules as examples of what is not ok. The general thing is to act as a normal person/robot/AI aboard a research station working for a megacorporation 500 years into the future would, this doesn't mean you have to be soulless and can still make jokes and references but they shouldn't be over the top in your face references to outdated jokes or things that are just poor taste.

• 3 weeks later...