I demand Landerlow's retirement.

Nahuj Idi

There was a round where I was playing as an assistant. There was a clown who named himself as a wizard, went to the medical, yelled "EI NATH!!!!!!!!" and made an accompanyning squishy noise. At least two guys punched him a few then I stabbed him four times and quit it as I was bleeding out dry. The angry mob then joined in and lynched him. I got perma'd because Landerlow can't do proper human interactions. 

Wonderful.

• clown 1
  • Salt 3
  • fastparrot 1
  • explodyparrot 1

The templates you've sent contain orthographic errors. Other than that, I can't be bothered with them since I think I'll never be playing here again - perma is a huge thing and admins handing them out like it's nothing basically forcing me to come to forums isn't really what I play this game for. 

Edited by Nahuj Idi
  • clown 1
  • toolbox 1
  • Salt 9

1 hour ago, Nahuj Idi said:

There was a round where I was playing as an assistant. There was a clown who named himself as a wizard, went to the medical, yelled "EI NATH!!!!!!!!" and made an accompanyning squishy noise. At least two guys punched him a few then I stabbed him four times and quit it as I was bleeding out dry. The angry mob then joined in and lynched him. I got perma'd because Landerlow can't do proper human interactions. 

Wonderful.

Do a ban appeal, and we can review.

55 minutes ago, Nahuj Idi said:

The templates you've sent contain orthographic errors. Other than that, I can't be bothered with them since I think I'll never be playing here again - perma is a huge thing and admins handing them out like it's nothing basically forcing me to come to forums isn't really what I play this game for. 

If you point out a specific typo to us, we will fix it.

"Permanent" bans aren't actually permanent, in many cases they only last a day or two. The point is simply to make you read the rules and change your behavior.

If you get yourself banned, and aren't willing to change your behavior at all, then you should probably just play on another server instead.

If you want to be unbanned, you will need to do a ban appeal, and follow the instructions properly. This includes using the ban appeal template.
If you want to make an admin complaint, you will need to create a new AC, follow the appeal template (it isn't optional!) and demonstrate a more constructive attitude.

Following the templates is MANDATORY, no matter what you think of them. Without the information the template asks for, we cannot process your appeal/complaint. To give one example, in order to look up the ban, we require your ckey (byond username). Your post doesn't give your ckey/username at all, which means we cannot look up your ban, and dramatically hinders our ability to investigate any issue you bring up. Another example is that we need the date of the ban, so we know where to find the relevant logs. We don't require you to follow the template to be difficult - we do it because that enables us to collect the information we need to do a complete and full investigation.

Another Tip: don't "demand" things. It comes across as arrogant and entitled. You're a guest here. If something was done incorrectly, you can and should point out the facts to us, and request we review the case. You shouldn't, though, start making proclamations about what we should do about it, or making demands for specific changes just to please you. What we do about correcting issues is up to us, not you. Your role here is simply to bring issues to our attention, not to make demands.

• Thanks 1

• Kyet locked this topic