Make positronic brains start with their Internal Mics on

Vandxl

If you play IPC, you know the pain of having your brain removed and ignored under your pile of items for long amounts of time. Most players dont often see or even realize that the brains are there. More dont even know what they are. I really want their mics to be on as default instead of having someone find your body and turn it on for you. It would be way better for you to be able to yell at people to pick you up instead of hoping someone sees you under your pile of Sec gear.

• Like 1

It's off by default for antag reasons, nobody else can scream for help while dead after all. A better idea might be to allow posibrains to succumb/ghost without losing respawn, assuming that's not already a thing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TDS said:

It's off by default for antag reasons, nobody else can scream for help while dead after all. A better idea might be to allow posibrains to succumb/ghost without losing respawn, assuming that's not already a thing.

You can still *beep tho

9 hours ago, TDS said:

An antagonist could just. Disable the speaker, and posibrains don't have comms.

On the post, i agree with it. I've seen many newbie roboticists remove IPC brains wihout turning on the speaker. This way, you could guide the nerd on how to fix your mangled corpse, being a learning opprutunity for new players.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use