Witcher 2

I boot up my new copy of Witcher 2. Check graphical settings. Set to low. "What a weird default" I thought to myself. I press autodetect. Low settings. I scoff. The game clearly underestimates the power of my shrine. This battlestation was built to withstand anything! But a small voice in the back of my head thinks that maybe the game is trying to tell me something. So I change settings to high instead of ultra high. Launch game. Start tutorial. Sweet mother of god, it is beautiful. The most gorgeous game I have ever seen. The frame rate is dropping slightly so I concede and turn it back to medium. The game is still sooo amazing. I want it inside me. CD projekt red is love. CD projekt red is life.

I boot up my new save of dorf fort. Check graphical settings. Set to lazy newb tileset. "What a casual shit!" I thought to myself. I press ASCII. 7331 settings. I vibrate my neckbeard. The game clearly underestimates the power of my shrine. This battlestation was built to withstand anything! But a small voice in the back of my head thinks that maybe the game is trying to tell me something. So I change settings to no aquifiers instead of !SUPA FUN!. Launch game. Start striking the earth. Sweet mother of god, it is beautiful. The most gorgeous game I have ever seen. The frame rate is dropping slightly so I concede and butcher all the cats. The game is still sooo !FUN!. I want it inside me. Tantrum spiral is love. Tantrum spiral is life.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use