Hey Paradise!

Daniel Me

Good day, roleplayers!

My name is Daniel, and I play (almost without exceptions) Daniel Me. I started playing the game after a few friends of mine explained hilarious stories about this game, and I just had to try it myself. I tried the game somewhere around january 2014, and this is the greatest computer-game I've ever played when it comes to potential fun/crasyness and pure replay-value. In the beginning I did not read the wiki, and was quickly spoken to by admins, but as I understood more about the concept aroud SS13, and the Paradise Station culture, I've really come to love the game and this server.

Apart from that, I love learning new things, and getting real good at what I do. I starterd my character at Cargonia (Hail Cargonia), and after a few months I delved into surgery. Oh the fun I've had...

I've never been antag, and probably will never choose to be one, unless I somehow run out of material and stop having fun being a productive and helpful worker! I might be somewhere in a grey area between antag and regular character... you kow, hacker, black-marketeer and such, something in the future - who knows!?

Of couse I've been converted to revolutionary and cultist, and thats fun, as long as it is roleplayd. Normally I am suspectible to threats, trickery and manipulation if the roleplaying is done right. I usually don't ignore those efforts, and it's really fun (please don't take advantage of it and just plainly kill my character though)... just Ask Freestylalt aka Hawke Boertison... All those moments that character scared the shit of of Daniel Me, hah! How memorable it is!

Also, I've learned the game reading wikis, asking players and admins. If I do something wrong, I probably have not learned to do it the right way yet. But I try to stay in character... Daniel Me don't know genetics, even though he is a Surgeon - so don't try to make him clone someone!

Anyway, lastly I just wanna say that I am sorry for all those that died or got hurt at my surgery table! Either I was in the learning process, stressed out and made a mistake, or the wiki is wrong (perhapes even recent changes in coding). Patients with internal bleeding die fast (yes, I usually give them blood and inaprovaline). I'll always try getting these poor patients cloned whenever possible.

Looking forward for more (crasy) fun shifts at Paradise Station where there always is new things to learn, great people to play with and helpfull admins avaliable!

RP Challenge: If ya read on Me's profile about The Practice, and find the source from where it is inspired, there is great potential for some really horrible and dark roleplaying...

[*]Good roleplaying, especially when doing a lot of improvisation. :D

[*]Creating lasting relationships (good/bad) with other crew. ;)

[*]A productive shift! 8-)

[*]Keeping everything clean, nice and tidy! :shock:

[*]Professionalism. :geek:

Dislikes:

[*]Characters without a proper name, or those with a title in their names (exception being non-humans). :roll:

[*]Breaking Rule #2 unless they have a good explanation why. :|

[*]Antags who abuse the roleplaying element of other characters to kill them (without any roleplaying themselves). :evil:

[*]Whoever gave that damn Clown "all-access"! :x

[*]People who thank you with the business end of a circular saw, after waking up from extensive surgery. :cry:

Edited by Guest

Yeah, the same to you too!

You have NO idea how many times how many times I was completely sure that you would kill Me. Alone at the theatre... alone in the mourge... alone in the maintenance tunnels... Me probably pissed his pants a few times though.

Hawke is sort of a... Pandoras Box. It is cool do have one around, but poke it to much and you have NO idea what will happen! :)

Thanks Haddock. I still have a few things to learn though before mastering the art! ;)

I remember the Isabella character too. Yeah, hope we get to play more. It's fun getting to learn the "regulars" around Medbay. :)

Haha remember that time you converted me (Sarea) to cult and I ended up going crazy as fuck?

Oh, the madness... the horror. "Ia! Ia! Nar'Sie Fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Nar'Sie R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you here on the forums Daniel! If you are not already aware, I play the Tajaran Si'Makra. Many welcomes!
Thanks. And yes, I know about Si'Makra (that's why you'r on my friends list. ;) )

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see you here on the forums Daniel! If you are not already aware, I play the Tajaran Si'Makra. Many welcomes!
Thanks. And yes, I know about Si'Makra (that's why you'r on my friends list. ;) )

One of my favourite officers to have backing me up on red alert :)

Keep being awesome Daniel

From what I've seen, you seem to be a very competent officer. I'd love to have you as one of my officers when I decide to be a Warden of Head of Security. Gloria might not even yell at you if you're good enough!

Thanks all of ye. Seems like being a successfull officer just became a "tad" harder with the new mechaniks for cuffing and stun, so I'll try to adapt and keep it up. ;)

If possible, I'll start a newsfeed, "Law & Justice", where I put out people I've arrested, write their crimes and add pictures. :idea:

I've seen you ingame, you're a nice guy. But one thing - If you wanna be come truly robust you should start traitoring :P

Thanks. That's probably a usefull tip. I never focused too much on robust thoughness, and traitoring... Well, I am more a friendly kinda guy - for now. Mabye in the future. Me will probably never be (volentarily) traitor though. ;)

Its really weird, I never seem to be able to meet Dan in-game much even though we often play at the same times.

Yeah, that really IS strange. Seems yer not much of a criminal then - a good sign. Or, yer just smart about it. Still feel Me and Buck has connected on some level as friends, though. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use