Ian clearly upset with me

Veloxi

I was playing Katlyn Hudson, Head of Personnel.
Earlier, in the shift, I promoted Irithyll Rheon, Station Engineer to Acting CE.
Irithyll locked Poly in a closet, and Poly wanted revenge.
So Poly came to the HoP (that's me!) and asked for a Chief Engineer ID in a collar;
I gave it regular Engineering access, but labeled it with a custom job title "Chief Engineer".
I think Poly may have been upset with me about the ID deception...

Poly squawks, "What do you want to tell your master ian?"

Lieutenant Ian woofs, "YAP"

Poly says, "Ian told me"

Poly yells, "He wanted to tell you something"

Lieutenant Ian barks, "Bark!"

Katlyn Hudson asks, "What's that Poly?"

Poly yells, "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to"

Poly squawks, "Thats about it"

Lieutenant Ian tilts his head.

Silent Knight stares at Poly in awe

Ekoh'O says, "Issss lovely"

Katlyn Hudson looks extremely confused.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use