Additional E-Magable objects

Jr1423ye

Hello, I would like to see security records and medical records computers be E-Magable for access. Upon using the device on one of the two computers it would unlock as if am ID opened it but the screen would flash red with a syndicate symbol. Obviously these are very power things to be able to be into but with such an obvious indication it's been E-Maged I think would balance it, as normally changing out records can take a half a minute to over two to fully change out someone's records giving ample time for someone to see you standing next to a glowing beacon that says "Hey I am syndicate!" Essentially.

Anyways how does everyone else feel about this?

• Like 1

I don't think sec records should be emaggable because when people delete the records its annoying as fuck

Medical records, sure why not

Edited by SkeletalElite

I had a round where my target was alive but completely MIA. I had no idea where they were, so I bought an advanced pin pointer. I needed their DNA sequence so the pin pointer could lock on, and the only way to get that was via a medical records console. I built one (as I am scientist) with no luck. I then thermited into the CMO's office and tried theirs, still no luck. I mentor helped and they said try emagging the console, still no luck cause lol you can't do that. I never found them and I lost a greentext.

But sec records idk

• Like 1

Beepsky just needs to have an option to react hostile to anyone without valid records attached to their identity. If you don't have a security file then it's safe to assume you don't belong on a secret state of the art research station.

also HoS and CMO should have hardcopy backups of round start records in their office.

Edited by davidchan
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 10:44 PM, Jazz said:

I had a round where my target was alive but completely MIA. I had no idea where they were, so I bought an advanced pin pointer. I needed their DNA sequence so the pin pointer could lock on, and the only way to get that was via a medical records console. I built one (as I am scientist) with no luck. I then thermited into the CMO's office and tried theirs, still no luck. I mentor helped and they said try emagging the console, still no luck cause lol you can't do that. I never found them and I lost a greentext.

But sec records idk

The traitor uplink has sec and med records under exploitable information for free and the DNA string is there

• Like 1

On 3/11/2019 at 4:33 AM, davidchan said:

Beepsky just needs to have an option to react hostile to anyone without valid records attached to their identity. If you don't have a security file then it's safe to assume you don't belong on a secret state of the art research station.

also HoS and CMO should have hardcopy backups of round start records in their office.

I'd like that as a replacement for the "arrest anyone without an ID" function- although it would still be just as annoying for evolved nymphs/xenobio golems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use