Karmasakakiki - Reporting Unknown Admin

Karmasakakiki

Admin(s) Key: N/A
Your ckey (Byond username): Karmasakakiki
Your Discord name (if applicable): N/A

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 11/6/18 10:20 PM Central America Time

Nature of complaint: abuse of powers
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): I was turned into a cluwne by an admin who believed I was self antaging for tripping someone with a banana peel

Full description of events: I asked for the hop to go to his desk. He didn't and said he was busy, so I decided to go do tiny things since I was bored. I didn't "beat someone to a pulp" or anything like that. At most I used a banana peel to trip someone who "wasn't" security and in a completely unrelated event long before, had pushed a guy down for standing in my way as I tried to walk. In fact I didn't target security once with a banana peel, but, I did target someone who was cuffed with a banana peel. There was a radiation emergency which lead to everybody having to go into vents. I hid in vents near security. It was quiet and so I tripped a handcuffed man with a banana peel was was promptly hit twice with a baton from security. I obviously wasn't arrested, as I don't even know if that was a crime or not to trip someone, but, after the radiation cleared, I grabbed a fire extinguisher and a bed to go sliding down the hallway with. Upon doing so, I received a message from the admin that I need to stop self antaging. I obviously didn't slide down the hallway after that, but, I did send a message through prayer chat to the admin. After the prayer, the admin turned me into a cluwne. I tried to go to genetics to get fixed, but, someone killed me and I stayed dead for the remaining twenty or more minutes of the round.

https://i.imgur.com/NbIUH8I.png

New_Bitmap_Image.bmp

• clown 1

I cluwned you because of this:

[2018-11-07T04:13:32] SAY: Karmasakakiki/(Momo Uchitama) (199,127,1): (PRAYER) fuck you

It had nothing to do with another admin giving you a warning for self-antagging.

Another admin handled that separately.

AdminPMs are OOC. If you get a warning and wish to reply, the correct way to do so is an adminPM reply to the admin concerned.

Prayers are IC. They're an IC message to the in-game gods. Disrespectful or otherwise hostile messages to the gods (like farting on a bible, or a 'fuck you' prayer) are very, very likely to get your character cursed.

I don't know what would have happened if you'd sent that same message back, OOCly, to the admin who warned you, but I imagine you'd have been banned.

• Like 3
  • clown 1
  • honk 1

A reminder that telling god "fuck you" is a bad idea. Thanks @tzo for the lovely smite menu btw. There are many options on there that are much, much worse.

Complaint resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use