NEW CONTEST: Species Specific Decorative Items

ZomgPonies

As many of you know, we're currently in the process of adding racial Ambassadors to all the alien species. We've designated staterooms for them which will double as Embassies for species. These staterooms needs sprucing up to make each unique in it's own way. Provide sprites of a decorative nature (preferably not clothing/weapons/gear unless it's on a stand/wall hanging).

Reward: 5KP per sprite that we import into the codebase, no sprite limit per player. Since this is an open theme, everyone has a chance of getting some nice KP. As long as the sprite makes sense, looks good and is unique, it will probably be selected.

And since there's no way to merge a bunch of topics and make this post show up at the top, please post your work in this thread only.

Here's my first ever sprite so let me know if I did something wrong. (I need to put these in right format)

Tajaran Home planet Ahdomai painting:

nblbqDp.png

V4 made it bigger and made the water more blue.

4QOkDHD.png

V3 better cloud in my opinion

Fjf2DXs.png

V2 screwed up the cloud but it looks like a space view around the suns.

Second one is a model of the Tajaran suns since it has a lot to do with their race

mVcLjIS.png

Edited by Guest

Have more in the works, buuut, since there's not a whole lot of lore on slime people's home world, I had no idea what to make. So I made these

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxx5iv0jukwyo ... icRose.dmi

A special and very rare plant from Xarxis 5, known to humans as the Gelactic Rose. Highly toxic if injested by anyone other than a Slime Humanoid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpem7r46jlc9d2x/Slimetank.dmi

A simple core tank. It's cute to watch them bounce around.

• 1 month later...

Well i heard there was rollback so i am posting my stuff again....

All stuff there is acording to wiki.....

Moghes globe, Ambassador ID card, Unathi embassy doors, weapon rack for Sword, Unathi bedsheet=Unathi cape, Unathi Vibrosword,Unathi Ambassador Zippo lighter

Velo....((that plant))

The Hand of the Vine. They are semi-nomadic groups who believe that the event which caused the desertification of Moghes was not a tragedy, but an opportunity to shape the world in their image. They are dedicated to the spreading and breeding of all plant life, be it crops, brush, or flowers. Acolytes carry small bags with thousands of seeds, with the most common being a tough vine called 'Velo' that is well-suited to turning sand to soil. Followers like to refer to themselves as 'her hands', due to the belief nature is passive and feminine. As a result, females are treated with more respect, though are still expected to stay back and tend to existing gardens while men search for new horizons. Upon death, they are cremated and spread amongst plants, fertilizing them with their remains.

Vibrosword ((or chainsword if you want))

The armed forces of most settlements stick to the honor codes regarding melee combat.Vibroswords, which are blades that, when struck, vibrate extremely fast. This movement is subtle enough so that it's not noticable to the naked eye, but it can cleave straight through limbs, easily capable of severing a head or another appendage with one or two well-placed strikes.

http://ulozto.cz/xsJUwyrC/untahi-stuff-dmi

So and these are cigarettes made out of Velo....Those should help Unathi Wariors to win battle. ((1 cigarette contains 5 units of Hyperzine))

http://ulozto.cz/xhwoyX5o/velo-cigarettes-dmi

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use