Good to Finally Join Your Ranks

Fritz

It really is a pleasure to finally join your guy's main website. I've been Shaft Mining with Paradise for roughly a year now and it's hands down the only station / community for me. I dont say that lightly, as I haven't joined a group like this outside of a small circle of steam bro's for almost 10 years. I've come to know only a fraction of you over my time here and I look forward to meeting many more of you as time passes on. And to ACU-15 if he's in here somewhere,

Spoiler

LONG LIVE CARGONIA!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BottomQuark said:

Welcome, welcome! Then we propably never met, since I play mostly in engineering right now.

Hope you like the community so far (y)

I have, Ive had nothing but a grand old time.

28 minutes ago, Benjaminfallout said:

I'm jessica connor. The two rounds I got to spend with you last night where fun, you sassy little robot you.

I think I remember seeing you, was that when I got my brain removed and borged into a mining bot?

1 hour ago, Fritz said:

I think I remember seeing you, was that when I got my brain removed and borged into a mining bot?

One round I was cargo' s personal bartender with you as the QM and the other was us in the bar. You nearly got into a fight with the chaplain.

5 hours ago, Benjaminfallout said:

One round I was cargo' s personal bartender with you as the QM and the other was us in the bar. You nearly got into a fight with the chaplain.

Well now for sure we have met, since I got Charcoal all that shit outa your body. You'll have to forgive me though, I am just now branching out to medic.

2 hours ago, GunDOS said:

Welcome to Paradise! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Been going good so far, just tried medical today and yesterday, nerve racking first surgery. But all around rewardin. SS13 never ceases to amaze me with its content.

Hoi.
I'm the player behind Hexa Decimal the IPC if you ever bump into me, also usually more then happy to help people learn the ins an outs of Medical and Engineering (At least what I know of them.)
Well... at least when medbay isn't a sea of blood and corpses.

7 minutes ago, Dinarzad said:

Hoi.
I'm the player behind Hexa Decimal the IPC if you ever bump into me, also usually more then happy to help people learn the ins an outs of Medical and Engineering (At least what I know of them.)
Well... at least when medbay isn't a sea of blood and corpses.

We may have already met, I recently created a Medical counter part since I unlocked IPC people recently, aptly and un-originally named F.R.T.Z.

Slowly getting the hang of surgery, now broken bones are no prob! If only ruptured lungs were so easy. Feel free to ping in my general direction if you see me!

Will do! But never fear, surgeries get to be second nature after a while, and lungs are PROBABLY one of the easier ones, easier if chemistry has been on the ball.

Also tend to play as pAI "H.E.X" alot and if you see me, feel free to pick me up and bombard with questions. I have done pAI crash courses in medical, engineering and such before ●‿●

2 hours ago, Dinarzad said:

Will do! But never fear, surgeries get to be second nature after a while, and lungs are PROBABLY one of the easier ones, easier if chemistry has been on the ball.

Also tend to play as pAI "H.E.X" alot and if you see me, feel free to pick me up and bombard with questions. I have done pAI crash courses in medical, engineering and such before ●‿●

Well I for sure saw you that round, like a robotic fairy. And What a round it was, Medical saved lives like champions. I spent 45 minutes operating back to back surgeries alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use