Good day, y'all!

lorenzov

Hello there! I almost never post or browse around here because of this old laptop I have to use since my good PC broke down. So opening any browser here is kinda difficult. Also being robust is hard for me, but still, I try.
Anyways, good day everybody!

So, I play Argyro Lakkotrypis most of the time, but I also have other characters, such as Syzygy, Zarko Lakkotrypis (rarely use this one, but they are Argyro's brother) and Eawyn Hammer (yup, she's me, too).

I pretend on writing a backstory for Argyro, I got her story on my head, but long story short, she's supposed to be this dark past character, with smuggling and piracy and crimes on one of her's work, nothing too much new. I'm always helping people and am considering applying for mentor in the future! Not coming online so much because of my new job, also I got a banned for, well, making a silly mistake; although It wasn't proposital, I still gotta pay for my actions. Oh well, everybody do make mistakes, and I sure do learn from them.
But yeah, I mostly play as Blueshield and Security, but sometimes I go Scientist, or HoS, or Captain, or HoP; though I master Robotics.

Argyro's the character I deeply developed, and like I said, I plan on posting some history of her around the forums here, probably gonna try to gather some art for her, too.
So, Paradise is the server I play the most on SS13, and since I have this forementioned ban on my account, I haven't joined any other server since.
Anyway, I think that's all for now. Thanks everybody for their time reading this!

Glory to Nanotrasen, and let's all have a wonderful shift!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use