E-Dagger and Metagaming woes

AceWhite27

My problem is not getting searched. My problem is that I got searched three times by three different officers, who didn't believe me that I've been searched half a minute earlier. Use your comms.

5 hours ago, Bxil said:

Use your comms.

THIS. I regularly harp on sec who don't communicate. 

Either zero communication or "Set so and so to arrest" with no reason. Which forces me as warden to use my macro that makes me say "Reason for arrest?" into comms.

I kid about the macro but it would honestly bw helpful if I had one.

I always tell swc at the beginning of the shift give me a name and arrest reason in one sentence to avoid confusion. Still rarely happens.

Thats part of the lack of communication thing too. I'll also frequently ask about someone on comms and regularly get no answer, which CAN result in the same person being pestered by sec multiple times.

Of course I rarely actually play compared to many other sec mains who DONT care about communication and JUST want to stomp antags into the ground, so the behavior of those sec players becomes the norm.

Edited by ZN23X

bit late, but what I recommend for if you use e-daggers, is to use a storage implant and keep it in there. then just carry around a pen with you in your normal pda(or a poison pen cause they cant find out about that) ((at least i think))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use