IK3I's Spriting Shenanigans.

IK3I

So I recently made some sprites for a cyber spooder that while ultimately won't be used, I had fun producing. Plus a modified version is the new brown tspider so I guess one out of ten is good enough. Anyway, I'll be dumping anything else I happen to sprite here and who knows, if you like my work and want something made, I may be able to draw something up for you.

Without further ado:

The Spooders raw sprites:

tKMs8Si.png

And their Organic Cousin joining the ranks of a TS Colony near you!

URvZJxq.png

And because they're animated, enjoy some GIFS

General Animations:
UXzJzlV.gif

WEEEEEEEEEEE!

Spoiler

G9MMoQ1.gif

• Like 2

Some spooder sprites for actual use. or at least the design process towards them. I'll be updating this as I hit some milestones in the creative process.

Currently I'm working on making unique sprites for the queen and mother as they are considered a "boss" class by tzo and should have appearances to reflect that.

Queen sprite VU:

The initial linework and color palette was based on the real world wolf and spitting spiders. Shown here next to the red. 

d1onLL0.png

After some discussion, the palette was darkened and desaturated, then some purple was introduced to the shading layer to make it less greyscale. The eyes were brightened and more prominently highlighted and the spots on its back made more prominent.

YNkXJp3.png

The next version is slated to have a bit more blue in it, depending on if it can be worked in reasonably well. I'll be posting that up in the next batch.

Edited by IK3I
  • Like 2

We've got spooder butts from multiple angles this time around. This is the first full draft of the queen. Might need a couple tweaks, but the form is pretty much there at this point. I'll be moving on to the mother now so I have fresh eyes when I come back to do final touches.

e7vzmj9.png

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use