Letting us cuff briefcases to our wrist.

Benjaminfallout

My idea: Being able to cuff both the normal briefcase and Locked briefcase to your wrist, to prevent theft and dropping it. While preventing you from using the hand as anything other then the case.

Coding Difficulty:  I don't know the code whatsoever. I'd assume medium, but on the other hand a lot of sprite work.

38 in total if I did my math right.
1. In hand: Normal briefcase cuffed to hand.
2. In hand: Locked briefcase locked in hand.
3. In hand: Locked briefcase unlocked in hand.
4-11. Player view: Briefcase cuffed to wrist up, down, left, and right. (Both left and right hand.)
12-19. Player view: Locked briefcase cuffed to wrist up, down, left, and right. (Both left and right hand.)
20-38. All prior but covered in blood.

Scope: Now that I type it all out it seems like something that may take some time. I'd assume that both the existing briefcase and Locked briefcase sprite can be used to make it a bit easier.

Balance: I don't see how it in anyway would cause balancing issues. When being cuffed it can fall off. I guess it can be used an a melee weapon you can't drop?

Edited by Benjaminfallout
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Calecute said:

Already happy to imagine peoples cutting each others hand for a briefcase.

You say it like it's a bad thing :)

Wait he used the word happy! OH GODS NOW I'M... I'm embarrassed

Edited by Benjaminfallout
He used the happy word and spelling.
  • Like 1
  • honk 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use