Be more understanding

andrewmeythaler

While this applies to everything in game, this goes doubly when dealing with AI's and borgs. You people need to understand that they are played by humans. Not everything is actually going to be perfect. We can't open every fucking door, when we get 15 requests a second. We can't uncuff everyone. We don't have time to write in every reason for arrest on the countless crimes we witness. We don't usually care your intentions for committing a crime. Once you are caught don't argue. If something goes wrong, don't blame the AI and call him rogue. Don't try and subvert or kill him, out of rage and frustration. When you call him rogue all it does is frighten the hole station and make his job harder. So next time something goes wrong, don't blame the AI. Don't blame anyone. Just fix it.

Really my only complaint as far as attitude goes is don't scream, "RAPE, OFFICER RAPING ME!!!" Or start screaming, "MURDER LOCKER ROOM!!!" just because an officer cuffed you for murdering like three people. This goes double when you're a greyshirt, triple if I recognize you from nox because you're all transparent as fuck.

Also, screaming rogue if an AI takes longer than two seconds to open something.

General Discussion is riiight that way. On the subject , just bear with it, people will be dicks and will always put the blame on someone else.

I am keeping it as a suggestion to everyone.

I understand that people will be dicks, that's fine. I cannot tolerate people deciding for themselves that you are rogue, and taking it upon themselves to deactivate you. It is often from non-antags too, as antags are smart enough to just subvert me.

It's starting to get on my nerves, it's been happening a lot lately.

We don't usually care your intentions for committing a crime. Once you are caught don't argue.

I agree with everything but this. Why would anyone let themselves be caught calmly if they have objectives to meet? I mean, a person can roleplay that way sure, but most will want to break free and will lie their way through, it might be annoying but understandable

We don't usually care your intentions for committing a crime. Once you are caught don't argue.

I agree with everything but this. Why would anyone let themselves be caught calmly if they have objectives to meet? I mean, a person can roleplay that way sure, but most will want to break free and will lie their way through, it might be annoying but understandable

I've actually found sometimes when it comes to security, being completely compliant with everything and just asking to be put in the brig quick to serve 5-10 minutes, is better than running around piling up charges and in the end wasting 20 minutes talking to detective and others while they try to determine if you're innocent or not.

I've actually found sometimes when it comes to security, being completely compliant with everything and just asking to be put in the brig quick to serve 5-10 minutes, is better than running around piling up charges and in the end wasting 20 minutes talking to detective and others while they try to determine if you're innocent or not.

It depends on the warden, whether or not they want rid of you quickly or if they decide to brig you for 30 minutes for the most trivial of offences.

It depends on the warden, whether or not they want rid of you quickly or if they decide to brig you for 30 minutes for the most trivial of offences.

How the great engineering strike started.

andrewmeythaler wrote:

If they were antags this wouldn't be an issue. I am talking about non-antags who get caught hacking, or stealing, or beating someone. Then they freak out and decide that the AI must be malf, cuz no AI would ever catch them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use