Hey there

Harkness

Well, I didn't know this sort of thing existed until recently, so I figured I could make a 'formal' hello I guess. I've been playing on this server for a while now, almost a year. Pretty much just as long as I've been playing SS13; a bit late but, here it is. I have too many characters for my own good, but I have a few who have stuck I enjoy the most. Used to mainly play as Agnes Kiraly and Clementine Walsh ages ago, for those that remember. Nowadays I mainly play as Serac, which makes this introduction either flattering or damning depending on who is reading I guess. I've tried a little bit of everything, but I guess you could say my strengths are in Medbay and Engineering. Sometimes I play security as Reishi or Adrianna Tucker, but I'm not very good at it by any stretch. I also thoroughly enjoy Xenobiology, though I rarely play science. 

I enjoy this server quite a bit, it's had its ups and downs but I always end up coming back. The community is pretty friendly and my experiences with the admins have been overall quite positive. I try my best at whatever job I do, most of my learning has come from screwing up or watching others. Anyway, yeah. Hi there.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pawneax said:

Hello fellow SS13 player, I hope we can and will continue to enjoy playing SS13 in an orderly fashion. I'll have to draw Serac at some point...don't hold me to that...

tenor.gif?itemid=5665698

Pleasure :) 

I'd be honored if you drew her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Agnes Kiraly sounds so Hungarian! Also hellooo, I played with Serac a few times though we didn't talk much. Good to have you here!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use