Kitchi Ikamura

First Name: Kitchi

Last Name: Ikamura

Orientation: Bisexual

Nicknames/Alias: Cottonmouth, The Shadowbroker

Picture(If Available)

Kitchi.png

Age/D.O.B: 24, 27/06/2537

Place Of Birth: Sol System, ADV (Assembly Diplomatic Vessel) Lance Of Altam (Derelicted)

Species: Vulpkanin

Blood Type: O- (Or Gourmet Blood to vampires) 

Alignment: True Neutral

Affiliation: Shellguard Munitions, Marsilona Crime Family

Religious Beliefs: Athiest

Childhood: Sole Survivor

Adulthood: Bounty Hunter

Traits:

Iron Willed- Kitchi's Will is a shield, He keeps going through thick and thin, where others broke down long before.

Nimble - Kitchi has remarkable kinesthetic intelligence. They seem to dance around danger with preternatural grace.

Chemical Interest - Kitchi has an unusual interest in chemical sources of enjoyment. He will consume more of them, and is more likely to go on binges.

(Traits From Rimworld)

Detailed Information

Appearance:

6'2'' Tall Vulpkanin with Light redish coat, sporting a Short brown sideswept hair, A Athletic body build, not so muscular but Fit. His eyes are a dark purple.

Has a Tattoo on his Right arm depicting a Revolver surrounded in roses

Character Voice:

A Somewhat western accent. (Revolver Ocelot)

Personality:

Normally Bold and Outgoing

Medical Record:

Large slash scar across the back (Permanent)

PTSD (Survivor Syndrome) (Recovered)

Gunshot Scar on chest (Permanent)

Gunshot Scar To The Right Ear (Permanent, piece of ear missing)

Ominous Red Markings (Right Arm)

Criminal Record:

Sector Based Crimes:

Wanted In Vezzend for crimes against the State for the attempted kidnapping of Councilor Takas Einlich

Wanted In Most sectors for Involvement in the Snake Eye Bounty Gang

Anti-Honk Number one on Clown Planet and Clown Space

General Crimes: (Not Related to SolGov/Nanotrasen Records)

Multiple Counts of Armed Robbery

Multiple Counts of Abduction

Multiple Counts of Grievous Bodily Harm

Multiple counts of Piloting under the influence

Many Counts of Assault

Character Biography

Background:

Kitchi is a former bounty hunter from the Snake Eye Bounty Gang

Kitchi was born on a Vessel known as the ADV Lance Of Altam, a Diplomatic Class Cruiser used for Diplomancy between SolGov and The Assembly that was stationed in the Sol System

Spending his first eleven years on the Lance Of Altam, he was in general good care and had a high standard education. this was cut short when Spider Clan ninja's boarded the Lance Of Altam, killing all the known crew onboard leaving Kitchi as the known sole survivor...

After a week scrounging for food and water on board the Derelict Lance of Altam, He was eventually found by a human Bounty Hunter known as Richard Cain , his mentor and eventually foster father.

Eventually reaching his teens, he was taught of the harsh reality of the life he is now in, learning how to survive, handle weapons and explosives at his young age.

Reaching the age of Eighteen He completed his first contract successfully, many bounties and contracts that followed was the same until..

At the age of twenty one, He accepted a contract to protect a Automated Nanotrasen mining station in a unknown sector, the outcome was catastrophic as a stray round hit a fuel tank, causing a chain reaction that destroyed the whole station entirely..

With no option to pay the Billions of credits worth of damages he caused, he was forced into a Contract with nanotrasen.. Spending three years in a crappy cargo technician job, until the day he was relocated to the Epsilon Eridani sector..

Family:

Gecbaram Einlich (Father) - Deceased

Sarah Ikamura (Mother) - Alive

Astral Ikamura (Half-Brother) - Alive

Richard Cain - (Foster Father/Guardian) - Deceased

Takas Einlich (Uncle) - Alive

Emerson Hawker/Ikamura (Former Husband) - Unknown

Attala Watson (Ex Girlfriend) - Alive

Baram Watson (Son) - Alive

(More will possibly be added as the story goes on!)

History:

27/06/2537 - Kitchi Was Born

12/09/2548 - Spider Clan attacks ADV Lance Of Altam, all entire known crew killed, leaving Kitchi the Sole Survivor

19/09/2548 - Richard Cain finds Kitchi onboard the derelict ADV Lance Of Altam

30/06/2555 - Kitchi Completes his first Contract, protecting a Skrellian Emissary

14/11/2558 - Kitchi Accidentally destroys a Automated Mining Station belonging to Nanotrasen, Forcing him to repay damages via signing a contract with Nanotrasen.

13/10/2561 (Present times) - Kitchi is Relocated to the Epsilon Eridani Sector.

2/1/2562 - Kitchi Sneaks into a private residence owned by Takas Einlich, stealing a letter regarding a firearms deal.

5/1/2562 - Kitchi recovers encrypted messages regarding the firearms deal sent to multiple outer reach Vulpkanin colonies.

6/1/2562 - Kitchi files for divorce.

10/1/2562 - Kitchi And several unknowns raid a cybersun industries lab producing unknown clones, Kidnapping facility Director Elin Frambaram.

19/1/2562 - Kitchi Attempts to capture his uncle Takas Einlich with the snake eye bounty association, Resulting conflict caused Kitchi to have a piece of his right ear shot off, Takas Escapes to a unknown location. majority of casualties was snake eye bounty association's own.

22/1/2562 - Kitchi boards the derelicted Lance Of Altam, recovering family belongings and Gecbaram Einlich's body, Kitchi buries his fathers body on Mars.

24/1/2562 - Kitchi finds The Grand Temple of The Children Of The Stars, Greeted warmly and welcomed by the religions grand monk, a Diona named Walks On The Event Horizon

25/1/2562 - Kitchi discovers he has a son while visiting the IAA Josephus Mulhane.

26/1/2562 - Kitchi discovers a strange pin in his scarf after a accident that ripped his scarf open, related to the trurl's laundry rooms cactus

27/1/2562 - Kitchi Encounters Oswald Hunt on the cyberiad and manages to evade security forces.

28/1/2562 - Kitchi Visits cain and shows him the pin, Cain reveals he was friends with his mother, whom both was part of a Group known as the UCSA

(United Coalition Systems Alliance)

28/1/2562 - Kitchi Wins Jackpot, money oddly goes missing after shift. . . Kitchi moves into a new home

29/1/2562 - Kitchi nearly manages to catch Takas Einlich, Takas is splashed with acid in the face, scarring his face permanently, Kitchi blows up Takas' flagship that was in construction.

2/2/2562 - Kitchi tries to save Orphans being abducted by ENTROPY, in the resulting attempt Kitchi is sucked into a Mixed Space vortex of ENTROPY's doing, going missing..

"̢̻͉̘͖̝̥ͅḒ̴̗͞ơ͔͈͟͡ḛ̩͈̀͡s͇͇̫̲͞ͅ ͏̹t̻̯̜͕̜h̛̝̲̗͇̦̥̫̺i̸̴̺̳͠s̩͖̖̖͉͉͈͟ ̢͖͉̦͢D̟͚̺͙̣͇͝ą̷̦͇͉̯̭ͅŕ̶̗̝͓k̛̞͙̝̬̲͜n͔͖͙͈̣̦̺͟ͅȩ̢͙̠̭͙͡s̨͘҉̱͖͕̠͇ͅṣ̮͕̪̘̜̫͟ͅ ̖̳͜͜h͚͍̤́a̷̴̜͉͍̮̪͞ͅv̷̨̡͙̣̜è̶̤͙̼̞͇̬͔ ̵̶̦̹̖̗̤̦́a̙̗̙̯̩̠͓̕ͅ ͙̻̮̗̣͈̦̝̤n̸̼̥͙a̵̰̜͘͞m̷̡҉̣̮̠̬͉͚͎̩ͅe̥̖̠͓̮̝?͏̼̦͕̜̰̪̘̙"̠̠̘̙̟̖̳̯ ̥̠̲̩-̷̩̞̟̫̻͉̹͖͝T̴̛̺͓̲̱̕h̩̖̩̻̲͍e͍̭̱̬̼̬͕̖͙ ̸̤̬̲͓̟̰̪͖͟ͅM̖̮͡a̷̡̲̦̦͔̥̹̥̤n̦̺̻̘͟ ̡̖̫͡Ẃ̨͓̠͔̝͈̫͉̲͞i͕͉͙̲̞t͉̠͖̠̻̼́ͅh̀͏͙̙͇ ̠̳̤̠̙̱̠̤͢N҉̡̻̰̞͝o͖̠͝ ҉̨̼͔͎͜N͟҉̤͇̩̦a̮̙̤̠͈̦̮̠͓͡m̧̡̢͎̜͎͎̪͉̳é̬͚̳̩͓̺͈

Spoiler

6/2/2562 - Reappears out of the blue In the Vezzend System piloting a Anvil Class Heavy Fighter, Branded "The Seer", Heading towards the apparent location of The Rusty Spigot

Spoiler

image.png.0fcbb36f3be28153c79b8e837c234362.png

21/2/2562 - Kitchi follows a Lead regarding his mothers whereabouts, confirming she is still alive. whilst searching he is ambushed by a Unknown vulp in a white combat hard suit and knocked out with a tranquiliser. strangely waking up untouched...

25/2/2562 - Strange Markings begin to appear on Kitchi's Right arm... cause is unknown.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2ae8201de6fb8e7253accfa3c39f67c7.png

5/3/2562 - Kitchi is seen on the NSS Cyberiad Talking to Kennard Rose and Slade, then disappear and is sighted on the NAS Trurl

19/3/2562 - Kitchi is seen taking his son Baram to some sort of amusement park on Mars.

11/4/2562 - Kitchi goes missing, presumed KIA by NT officials.

25/05/2562 - Kit'Chi has risen!

27/05/2562 - Kitchi returns to the Cyberiad. "Its good to be back... lets see what hell I can stir up."

23/7/2562 - Kitchi is reported to have robbed wealth from a high ranking Assembly councilor, further increasing his current bounty within Assembly controlled colony spaces.

22/8/2562 - Kitchi falls from grace, becoming Neutral Evil. rumours of him massacring his former gang begin to spread. Richard Cain perishes and is found laying to rest.

"I tried.. I have tried, I tried to be better but I cannot help myself. people cause me so much pain.. so much hate... to me they will always see the dark side of me.. well I have stopped trying now.. im letting the beast out of its cage.. I love my friends. family.. but anyone else? I share little care for what pain I will cause them.. if they choose to get in my way. fate has shown no mercy, so no mercy I shall give in return... Vida La Syndicates"

11/10/2562 - Kitchi wins 1 million credits again on the cyberiad, the money oddly goes missing when Nanotrasen officials attempt to audit the credits from his account, rumours of Kitchi accessing the black market echo in the underworld. He also on the road to recovering his Morality. True neutral for now..

12/10/2562 - Kitchi is reunited with his Mother, Sarah Ikamura. Meets his Younger Half Brother

"Finally.. the pain is going away.."

5/11/2562 - Kitchi forms The Dead Howl gang. composed of Notorious Vulpkanin criminals from across the universe. reports of them robbing a bank begins to spread alongside the news of a large sum of money being donated to a Vulpkanin majority orphanage

22/1/2563 - Ikamura founds and funds the black market in his local area of residence. causing a increase of crime within the area

Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved | Romantic Interest | Admire | Respected | Close Friend | Good Friend | Friend | Acquaintance | Neutral/Unsure | Dislike | Hate | Despise | Death Wish | Fear

Takas Einlich (Despise) - "A Evil Man, The Wolf In Sheep's clothing..."

Emerson Ikamura (Neutral/Unsure) - "A Shame about my former husband..."

Isthel Eisenwald (Close Friend/Admired) - "Someone I can trust, She helped me quit smoking after all"

Ipsum Bellus Crinitis (Friend) - "I Mainly know them through Isthel, I know him a bit but I'd like to know more."

Kennard Rose (Friend/Admired) - "I think I made a friend, This man is determined if anything."

Shina And Klees Hoonkins (Good Friends) - "The two never cease to amaze"

John Shick (Dislike) - "I don't know what he is playing at, your average xenophobe."

Ryan Xovr (Acquaintance/Unsure/Fear) - I know him a bit, I know he is a frequent Fluffyvulps viewer.. but the way he looks at me.. unsettles me.."

Lucretia Aletmagne (Romantically Involved/Admire) - "I Cherish every waking moment with her.. She makes me happy.. Im going to buy her so many things. maybe a new necklace!"

Kerri Mendy (Good Friend) - "We have our occasional chat, a warm and friendly face amongst the cold void of space"

Dan Rodney (Death Wish) - "So... when can I fire him? Out of a airlock into a school of space megacarp?"

Kaori Ianson (Unsure) - "I'm unsure now... I'm hearing cree is upset..."

Attala Watson (Neutral) - "My Ex... But we have come to terms.. I can see my son now.."

Josephus Mulhane (Aquintaince/Respected) - "The guy who does my paperwork, and the only paper pusher I actually respect"

Kask (Unsure) - "I am not so sure nowadays.. his behavior has changed.. I best watch out.. just in case."

Oswald Hunt (Deathwish) - "Each day. I scheme and plot, soon I will make you a example you overly glorified paper pushing aristocrat."

E.N.T.R.O.P.Y. (Fear/Deathwish) - "You may be the devil herself.. but I will be the one to decommission and haul you to the scrapyard"

The Man With No Name (Unsure) - "What Is He.. how does he know my name..? He looks like.. me.. but.. not me.."

B.E.E.R. (Good Friend) - "I work to keep his bar ship safe with The Seer, place is my favourite drinking place"

Slade (Acquaintance/Respected) - "A Redspace Entity, sure. But a good one, station would be BORING if they didn't show up from time to time, must ask them about the strange markings on my arm."

Fox McCloud (Friend) - "A pretty chill dude indeed"

Gerhard Van Lutz (Friend) - "Hmmmm.. He once was formerly human. maybe I can help him through his pain. he is a good guy after all."

Merciatta Haliber-Lauge (Friend/Romantic Interest?) - "The adopted daughter of the boss, and a pretty one for sure.. trying to keep ourselves out of trouble is like trying to shave oswalds monobrow off with wirecutters"

Kit'Chi (Winning Battle) - "You. Do. Not. OWN. ME!!

Sarah Ikamura (Unbreaking Bond) - "Mother.. there is so much I need to tell you.. so much.. but your finally here.... my search has come to its conclusion.."

Astral Ikamura (Acquaintance) - "Huh, I seem to have a brother.. Howdy!"

Faction Relations

Allied | Love | Like | Neutral | Dislike | Hate | Enemy

Nanotrasen - Hate "They give more reasons to dislike them, not the whole company is bad but I am beginning to see its true face..."

The Syndicate - Like "They pay me better then Nanotrasen, and they know business well. its good to have sources within the network."

Cybersun Industries - Hate "How about you leave me alone before I actively blow up another of your facilities."

Shellguard Munitions - Love "My main syndicate employers. damn I love their shit!"

Changeling Hivemind -  Hate "These fuckers are disgusting and freaky, I will give them no chance in hell at touching me."

Wizards Federation - Dislike "Space.. Wizards?.. more like crazy old people who play dress up and wave a big stick around."

Spider Clan - Enemy " . . . . . "

The Assembly - Like "They are people like me, and My father was a diplomat for them."

The Elysium Project - Enemy "Space Nazi's, why would I even like them? I'd spit on them"

Snake Eye Bounty Gang - Enemy "They tried to take my son.. I felt betrayed from this! after all the years! I WILL KILL THEM ALL! "

Children Of The Stars - Like "A Group of peace loving folk. Oddly welcome me despite being atheist."

Cult Of Nar'sie - Hate "I know people get brainwashed into this, My beef is with the redspace entity calling themselves Nar'Sie"

Abductors - Dislike "Oh! Free stuff! comes with a risk of spewing up plasma!"

Clown Planet - Enemy "I never thought punching bags comes in many variants, also work as target practice, lets see you honk after I swirlie you lot for half the shift!"

United Coalition Systems Alliance - Like "Cain told me he and my mother was in this group.. Why didn't he tell me sooner..?"

Theme

(In Regards to Kit'Chi)

Other Information

Residence

Ikamura's home seems to have changed to a lavish looking penthouse in a unknown location

Kitchi's Heavy Fighter: "The Seer"

Fighter Class: Anvil Class

Fighter Make: F8 Lightning Heavy Fighter

Ship Tier Grade: Military

Engine: Einstein Engines Plasma TR4 Mk2 Engine

Thruster: x2 TR4 Thrusters

Shield: Shellguard Munitions Mk3 Shield generator

Weapon systems

x4 Shellguard Munitions Mass Driver Cannons

2x Shellguard Munitions Gatling Cannons

1 Shellguard Munitions Swarmer Missile System

1 Shellguard Munitions Plasma Torpedo System

1 Shellguard Munitions Automated Point Defence System.

It seems to be painted Black with purple highlights, when scanned it has no registration marking.

Quotes

"Nothing Personal, don't get me wrong but business is business.. and the business is good to me"

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura
Update X24 (New Year Update)
  • Like 3

Aye, Person who plays Emerson may not come back on the server, a way to move on.

Kitchi's Story is mainly tragic anyhoo

Edited by Kitchi Ikamura
Edited edited, meep

I don't interact much with your characters, but I do really love the storytelling simply through the character records, I've been trying to do that through B.E.E.R's visits to the psychologist.

Thanks, I put effort into my work, I have been Roleplaying, and making characters for years, So I guess I got good practice

Also, a little teaser, A new Char bio will be coming, and its a Evil character

• Like 1

Updated History, Relationships

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, Chronarch said:

I don't interact much with your characters, but I do really love the storytelling simply through the character records, I've been trying to do that through B.E.E.R's visits to the psychologist.

Your Storytelling is getting better, having updates time to time makes good practice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use