Favorite Threats

Cactus2388

I actually hate to fight both slings and wiznerds, especially dank meme cluwne wiznerds. Blob is cool but not as a security member. I dont think i love to fight any threat as a security, i come here for different experience)

If i had to pick something i think it would be cult since sec vs cult is a fight of teamplays and not just robustness of individuals. Slings are simillar but i dont like darkness and the fact that you cant for sure tell if someone is a thrall or not on the field before fight starts.

• Like 1

Wizards for sure. Mass chaos and an 80% chance to be horrifically transformed. I don't mind if I get devoured by demons or exploded with fireballs. Ill do my best to help but sometimes you just get morphed into a slime and want to eat a bunch of people. 

• honk 1

Vampires and Cult are probably my favorite modes.

A million extra points to the cult if the base is on the Minning/Engineer outpost or inside the station, all the other bases are plain cancer and should be eradicated from this world.

Vamps are interesting because you need detective work to find them and they are really interesting and fair to fight.

I hate Clings, Slings and Wizards a lot.

Clings because they can be SO memey and annoying with mind swap and DNA sting is fucking retarded, i lost my interest in the shift when they spam that.

Slings are lame most of the time, greytide running to get converted for "muh free antag" and there is a point where you need to start killing thralls but "muh valids shitcurity" community salt stops you.

Fuck Wizards, honstly, fuck that, delete that game mode.

Edited by Vargh
  • stunbaton 1

• 3 weeks later...

Biohazards like Terrors Spiders, Xenomorphs, Cultists and Shadowlings.

i really enjoy fghting biohazards, It may be hard to fight xenos but you can always find a way.

I love playing against cults, specially science cults because it puts a challenge, i would get really geared to fight them.

Shadowlings are just fun to kill.

Additional threat, people go goes loud as antags, syndicate mostly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use