Your Ultimate Bureaucrat

bryanayalalugo

It has been rather quiet here...

Lets beat some life into the club by introducing your evil ultimate paper pusher.

I play as Skakreshss Shesikor, a Unathi Bureaucrat who is rather callous and cold blooded (no pun intended) to others when bureaucracy and paperwork is involved. They like manipulating people by making them sign contracts or "advising" them to listen. Despite that, he will still follow any contract they have signed, although they are careful on not signing anything that may put them in a disadvantage.

Who's your ultimate paper pusher?

Edited by bryanayalalugo
Typos

Tony Marsilona isn't as well known for his paperwork (due to recent technical difficulties) more for his ability to be paid off. He's more than happy to look the other way or push the right paperwork to the right people if you make it work this while or don't mind selling your soul to the space mafia

On 2017-09-05 at 1:07 AM, bryanayalalugo said:

It has been rather quiet here...

Lets beat some life into the club by introducing your evil ultimate paper pusher.

I play as Skakreshss Shesikor, a Unathi Bureaucrat who is rather callous and cold blooded (no pun intended) to others when bureaucracy and paperwork is involved. They like manipulating people by making them sign contracts or "advising" them to listen. Despite that, he will still follow any contract they have signed, although they are careful on not signing anything that may put them in a disadvantage.

Who's your ultimate paper pusher?

Tea drinker who acts suspicious when thirsty for blood....

Wolf O'Shaw, NanoTrason Representive, part time Head of Personnel, emergency Captain replacement.

Follows the standard of procedures to the dot, though he is sometimes laid back on signed paperwork. 

CentCom often avoids replying to his urgent faxes as NTR.

He is usually hot headed towards command due to their actions making NanoTrasen look like a fool.

He often takes lunch breaks in hopes for a hotdog, but often only finding meat pizza slices.

He often dislikes dealing with security and often passes on dilemma to the magistrate before dealing it with himself. He does not trust Internal Affair's judgement as they are normally wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Zsi here. Internal Affairs.  I try to expand my scope beyond just security and focus more on the interdepartmental relations aspect of IA. Find out why things aren't getting done, getting people to talk to each other, sending faxes to make sure heads of affected department know the issue and what the solution is. I tend to  CC in the NT Rep on every fax since it's in their interest to know what the heads know.

also fuck you wolf D:<

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use