Holyass' character sheet.

Holyass

To all, I'm sorry that I vented all my anger at you guys, so I'm asking forgiveness and will be turning a new leaf over.   Rest in peace my beloved pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

Name: Coop

Race: Diona

Blood Type: Ab-

General Occupational Role(s): Any

Biography:

As a young child, Coop grew up within a space station, living in a hip house with a basement.

Spending most of the time in his basement, Coop used the television and his gaming consoles as a form of entertainment to pass his time.

As time passed, his gaming skills greatly improved, to a point where he could compete in gaming competition, and he was often referred as a 'nerd' for such.

Nevertheless, he found himself with lots of different flavors for his characters that made him much more unique than the average nerd, being a huge fan of Rock and Metal themed music, and a guy who can't miss a wrestling show.

finding new games to play, watching shows on the television or finding a new useful piece of junk at Goat's junkyard.

Upon reaching his adulthood, he began competing at multiple competitions, such as gaming, car shows, and bowling.

Qualifications:

Hacking

Building stuff

tearing stuff down.

building robots.

Employment Records:

Building a giant robot.

Gamer

Security Records:

Smashing stuff in his giant robot.

Medical Records:

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: Chicks dig giant robots.

Edited by Holyass
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I was a bitch to you about it as well. I'm ashamed and embarrassed with myself ☹

Good luck with the new toon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use