Admin Complaint: DarkLordPyro

Jared12100

Admin Key: DarkLordpyro

Your Discord name (if applicable): N/A

Complaint: Allowed a vampire to murder-bone several people with extremely poor justification. Uland Hunt had killed all of mining within 15 minutes of the round start, including myself at 12:12. The excuse he accepted from Uland was that, in my case, I was a witness. But logs would show that all I had done was ask why comms were down. Before being bashed and decapitated. I was a slime person, so blood is not an excuse. And in the past other have been punished for murdering even relevant targets extremely early into the round. There was one incident awhile ago where Spark had warned a player who murdered me 15 minutes in to steal the blueprints just as example. My reasoning here is rule 6: The role of the Antagonist may pit you against the station. However, this is not grounds for murder-boning the entire crew if your objective is to steal a jetpack, as you must work towards your objectives, not general mayhem. If killing all of mining, and the excuse of asking a simple question "Why are telecomms down?" justified for murder-bone. Then I am extremely disappointing in the Paradise staff. If nothing else, than this should also fall under rule 0.

I also want to point out that when asked what it was I witnessed that merited murder I got no reply what so ever.

From what I see of logs briefly, this'll need Pyro to explain the context. It seems to me from the PMs that taking out mining was needed to avoid being detected and captured, but I think the context will be more obvious from the person that was there.

Alright, I will explain my side of things here from what I saw and the information I gathered during that round.

QM vampire early into the round was going to the mining outpost to complete one of their objectives, which was their blood objective, it is sad and not that fun for the miners but it happens, the QM vampire during this was going for their objectives by draining the miners of blood.

The point where you came in and notice comms were off the vampire had just finished up on their previous victim and at first glance probably didn't notice you were a slime person when they had kidnapped you, well... this is better explained by them here.

PM from-Player###/(Uland Hunt): Well, first thing is that she found out the comms were down and didnt hear jack, also before, i left a room where i just... (Sucked) a guy dead. so yeah, did it because i didnt want someone screaming bloddy murder when they escaped me.

While in my mind the decap on you was a bit overzealous I can also see why they did it to cover their tracks better, as they were still very much vulnerable as an early round vamp.

In this case it just seemed like very bad luck in an encounter between a QM vampire who was going for their blood objective by feeding off of miners, not wanting to be found out early into the round and a slime person who managed to get caught up in this all.

Anyway that is my side of things in this situation, hope this clears up a little more on this.

Thanks Pyro - it doesn't look to me like he was really aware you were a slime, which isn't something i'd really like to classify as getting immunity or protection from vampires in general. Very much a case of being in the wrong place (isolated mining base with a vampire) at the wrong time (Comms being out and a pile of bodies). Thus I don't see any wrongdoing on his part, as Uland seems to me to be acting within the rules. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use