Admin complaint: Fethas

xandertifft

Admin Key: Fethas

Your Discord name (if applicable):

Complaint: He yelled at me during a war ops round for getting all access... at first he said I was hop and I was breaching sop, so when I said I was not Hop he said that war ops didn't matter and I should not have had all access, yet everyone got all access... And getting all access is a normal thing during War ops rounds im pretty sure.

• Like 4

In my own opinion it should NOT be a normal thing during war ops. and why i did not follow up with you, i did redirect my attention to the HoP after wards. The only reason i assumed you were the hop is you have captain level access and a silly title. I was then informed you were a chemist.

More mayhem was being caused (by you and others..espically at the comms console) by having all access. That kind of mayhem lends more harm then good.

• Like 3
  • Salt 1

• 2 weeks later...

So here is the relevant admin conversation. (IN FULL COLOUR (TM)) I won't be handling the complaint I'll just be posting this here so another person doesn't have to go look for stuff.

PM: Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless)->Xandertifft/(John Mann): you deal realize you are breaking...ALL THE SOP as hop right now?

PM: Xandertifft/(John Mann)->Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless): im not hop....

PM: Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless)->Xandertifft/(John Mann): then what are you and why d you have that much access?

PM: Xandertifft/(John Mann)->Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless): its war ops

PM: Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless)->Xandertifft/(John Mann): ......dosen't fucking matter.

PM: Xandertifft/(John Mann)->Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless): its kinda an IC issue.... and why am i getting pissed on here?

PM: Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless)->Xandertifft/(John Mann): you should not have that much access OR uploading freeform AI laws without permission.

PM: Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless)->Xandertifft/(John Mann): its an IC issue that should not be happening...Do not do it again.

PM: Xandertifft/(John Mann)->Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless): WHAT DID I EVEN DO?

PM: Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless)->Xandertifft/(John Mann): now i am gonna ask..who gave you this level of access?

PM: Xandertifft/(John Mann)->Fethas/(Sesvex Ssless): THE HOP

Edited by Kluys
  • Like 1

I am gonna come here, and just apologize for acting like i did.  i am was not at the time used to the new meta for war ops being giving everyone captain level access. So yeah, I was out of line and i do apologize for it.

• Like 3
  • Salt 1
  • explodyparrot 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use