Lets finaly nerf EMP damage to IPCs

shazbot194

Are EMPs too strong agienst IPCs  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Urlance Woolsbane said:

Anyhow, I think a major issue with EMPs is their sheer ubiquitousness. 

I don't necessarily agree or disagree (I don't feel qualified to give an opinion), but if this is the case perhaps adjusting EMPs themselves is the answer? Maybe the TC cost is too low, and maybe uranium + iron is too easy and there should be some additional equipment needed. 

6 minutes ago, EvadableMoxie said:

I don't necessarily agree or disagree (I don't feel qualified to give an opinion), but if this is the case perhaps adjusting EMPs themselves is the answer? Maybe the TC cost is too low, and maybe uranium + iron is too easy and there should be some additional equipment needed. 

That's certainly one way of going about it. There are a number of reasonably satisfactory ways this could be fixed.

Edited by Urlance Woolsbane

On 10/07/2017 at 11:32 PM, Dinarzad said:

Again, you;re spinning things to make it sound like I and others are trying to Get EMP vulnerability removed entirely, so that you can people on your side, and in so doing misrepresent the facts and mislead people, and frankly this is an old schtick from a lot of people and it's getting real old. The salt mine needs to fucking stop so we can at least have a fuckin discussion about it, without people instinctively going bucking up or dishing out ultimatums.

Actually, no, I'm not trying to "spin" anything, I was trying to list the things you missed from your post. Obviously didn't read it thoroughly as I listed duplicate things. Sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use