Hi

Deavo

I'm sure if you did get banned, you can appeal it right away, they do often go very lenient on first bans, and if it was a mistakes on their end, they normally will reverse any ban caused by a miss-communication or accident, doubly so if you are very nice about it.

I accidentally got made the warden and I tried to tell admins that I'm new and shouldn't have the role but none responded. Then I left because I thought that doing so would make the role free to take but it turns out you can't do that 

If you got banned you should be getting a message when you try to log into the server saying who banned you and why.

If you WERE banned...go here:

https://nanotrasen.se/forum/55-unban-requests/

Copy the template, go into Pending, start a new thread, paste the template, fill it out the best you can and submit. If you don't know what to put in one of the fields just write N/A or I don't know. The admins will work with you from there. Good luck.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use