Adding new fun things to the station

ruskivodka

Overtime, on paradise, things have gotten boring so I want to add. New fun things to the station besides the holodeck and bar etc...

also i want to hear what new things you guys want as well!xD

I'd also like to see more housing / apartments. Places you can call your own, and have an address or label the door as your apartment and so on. A place to play home decorator and get neat furniture and stuff, hang sweet Terror Spider posters :D

19 minutes ago, Malphystoh said:

I'd also like to see more housing / apartments. Places you can call your own, and have an address or label the door as your apartment and so on. A place to play home decorator and get neat furniture and stuff, hang sweet Terror Spider posters :D

HOLY FUCK YES

why does metastation only have those? What about the cyberiad map?

• Like 1

The one time I got to play there I really enjoyed having one. Though small and cramped it was fun. It would be nice if I could have ID locked the door or something, I ended up using a screwdriver like a key lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use