P.A.T.C.H.

59630582932e8_PATCH001.png.e4669f9cb9e41e9cb1a21d165161a25c.png.d99d72f1162bf3847674efd847399cd7.png

Name: P.A.T.C.H.

Race: IPC

Blood Type: AB+ (really oil)

General Occupational Role(s):

• Chemist
  • Medical
  • Engineer/Atmos Tech
  • Paper Pusher
  • Command

Biography:

She started her life out as a default IPC made by Nanotrasen in 2527. She was sold to a medical ship who uploaded medical manuals into her memory. She served on that ship for 9 mostly uneventful but restless years. In the year 2536, the ship was raided by pirates. They had sent a massive ION shot which destroyed all electronics on board, including her body. The ship was looted for everything that was worth anything, and left to drift in space, with her still on board.

About a month after the raid, the ship was picked up by a salvaging ship. After a quick look around, they found her mangled shell floating in one of the surgery rooms. They recovered her positronic brain and took it back with them to Canaan. After some major repairs and a new shell being made, she became an official citizen of Canaan.

Now needing work, she joined up with the scrapping team that found her. They taught her a lot about engineering and what it takes to both keep ships and stations together and how to take them apart.

About three years later, the Trans-Sol Federation discovered Canaan, and soon after made treaties between them. These included treating IPC as sentient beings with rights. Hearing this, and wanting to see more then the space around Canaan, she slowly set up a trip to try and join the Tran-Sol Federation's military. Knowing almost all the current medical procedures due to having them hotwires in her head, she was sent off to a Civil Guard's Disaster Relieve unit as a field medic. It was here she was given the nickname P.A.T.C.H. by her fellow soldiers. It stands for "Person Attending To Critical Human(oid)s". Also, during this time, she revived a new shell, a full Xion made composite body. After several tours around the galaxy, she joined up with Nanotrasen, mostly because she wasn't ready to stop working but also because she wanted to stop having to deal with pirates and weather that can strip the shell off a Kidan.

Currently, she is dating E.L.O.!

Qualifications:

• Superb training in the medical field.
  • Experience in a lot of engineering fields.
  • Basic combat training.
  • Full EVA training.
  • Civilian and partial combat mech pilot training.

Employment Records:

Before their employment on the NSS Cyberaid, she worked as a scrapper for a scrap company based on Canaan. She also served with a Disaster Relief team in the Tran-Solar Federation Civil Guard as a field medic. On board the NSS Cyberaid, she has worked a wide range of jobs from security to chemist.

Security Records:

While no official charge has been filed, they have been suspected of helping out syndicate agents, as well as distributing drugs.

Medical Records:

• They are an IPC.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

unknown.png.071b976fd37b1f405498e5eda2de95a6.png

A confident looking IPC that stands about 5 foot 4. Her hair covered screen has two eyes that are making a ^ ^.

ug0CuF4PT92Iy3VzUuj5lw.png.b64bc0421650525ff812df837566f38e.png

(This text is subject to change, but the look will mostly look the same)

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

If you didn't know already, she is a gun nut.

She also sometimes likes to enable other people's bad habits and behavior.

Also, since I already made it for another post, here is a mock up of her apartment.

Spoiler

MxTw6hdTTx_kpHEhGb-nTw.png.fc5414f93047fe4df9c3fbdaa87fbb58.png

Edited by shazbot194
Now with picture
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, shazbot194 said:

It was here she was given the nickname P.A.T.C.H. by her fellow soldiers. It stands for "Person Attending To Critical Human(oids)"

This is as awesome and exciting as when I learned B.E.E.R. actually stands for something.

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 7:00 AM, ZN23X said:

This is as awesome and exciting as when I learned B.E.E.R. actually stands for something.

Ping. That is all.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Birdtalon said:

P.A.T.C.H. sure has an awful lot of beverages in her apartment for a synthetic!

My living space is literally a flying bar, and even I agree. That is a lot of alcohol, for a non-bartending IPC.

But hey, who am I to judge? Like I said, I live in a bar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use