Make the auto-rifle into an assault pistol

shazbot194

Do you think we should change it?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the title says, I think we should resprite and rename the auto-rifle into an assault pistol. An assault pistol is a pistol sized gun that is really an assault rifle cut down so much it is about the size of a pistol but maintains some of the qualities of the rifle. What effect would this have on the server, almost none, but I think the auto-rifle has always been kinda awkward and changing it to an assault pistol would make sense as to why it is so awkward. It already uses smaller but still rifle-esk PDW ammo, it is small enough to fit in a backpack, but has a limited rate of fire, and a compact loading mechanism. So why feed the delusion that it is a rifle sized firearm. I have a modified sprite and the original  for comparison, although feel free to suggest changes. I know the sight I added could use some work and if you have a better idea for how the sight or gun should look, please post it, and tell me what you think about making this change.

mini-4.PNG.9ff514a767c51eff2dd6cd6e0c51277a.PNGrifle-loaded.PNG.158f21dcd34f21b7afdb918f7eea79fd.PNG

Edit: Also, with this change, we can do this.

mini-4-s.PNG.ccb5ba20dc183232495b5cdcea6aeaa3.PNG

Edited by shazbot194

23 hours ago, The Respected Man said:

The not so auto and the not so rifle - auto-rifle should be rebranded as a pistol to be more accurate. 

Edit: Or it can be buffed into being an actual auto rifle. 

I would also want a sprite change to have a longer barrel, clip on the outside, really it needs to look more like a carbine than an smg. preferably the m4 carbine or the H&K G36

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use