Plasmapeople should have plasma blood

ProperPants

Wouldn't it be really cool and appropriate if plasmapeople had liquid plasma for blood? By liquid plasma, I mean the plasma that comes from chem dispensers. There is already coding for slimes to have "exotic blood type: water," so why not plasmapeople having "exotic blood type: plasma?"

Plasmapeople do currently heal from plasma though, so perhaps that would have to be changed. Or maybe they could keep the healing and just have the amount per tick reduced. I'm not sure of the balance implications of autohealing on a race that isn't as slow as diona, although it makes sense lore-wise since they eat, breathe, and live plasma. I understand if that would be removed, though.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

I like the idea, as it makes the most sense. After all, we all want the alien species to feel more alien, right? Plasmablood seems pretty alien.

31 minutes ago, Sothangel said:

Only if the plasma blood is flammable because fuck that'd be awesome

Sure, that'd be cool! And maybe even make plasmamen suckable by vampires, but drinking their plasma blood does minor toxins damage. There are plenty of ways to get weird with this idea, and I'd like to hear what ideas people have.

4 hours ago, Sothangel said:

Only if the plasma blood is flammable because fuck that'd be awesome

Do they ignite and explode, if they are shocked by electrified doors .

ben-you.jpg

Just imagine

Plasmamen vampires only being able to drink from other plasmamen. 

Mechanically that'd be terrible for them as vampire antags, but it'd sure be funny to witness. 

4 minutes ago, shazbot194 said:

oh nooo, someone killed REYES and drank their blood, I wonder who it could be...

IT MUST HAVE BEEN P.A.T.C.H! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use