Deep fried Bats

PhantasmicDream

Don't even think about it just think about it.

You're a chef during a round of Vampires and now you have bats all over the ground. So why not be able to pick then up and be able to deep fry them. 

Maybe when you examine the deep fried bat is says in quotations "chicken" 

Cause you know what they say, bats are the chickens of the cave.

• Like 3

24 words: The deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried nuclear authentication disk.

(But really, we used to have shitlers who would steal and deepfry just about anything because it was a grief-y and irreversible way to destroy things like PDAs, the captain's spare ID, sec's batons, and so forth; same reason we had to take away the ability to put non-foods on plates.)

Edited by FalseIncarnate
  • Like 1

Yes, I would imagine that, and I've heard things before from Hereticchurch.

But all I want is to have the chicken of the cave.

Edited by PhantasmicDream
  • Like 1

The deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried deep fried emergency oxygen tank cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal cereal is a classic. A horrible classic I wish to never see again, just like salmiak flavored cola they used to sell in finland.

But yeah, it would be great if the bats were actually items and could be used for this kind of delicasy

I would actually want to see this get turned into recipes. I mean you can deep fry everything already but make the bat equivalent to monkey delight or vampire pizza or something. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use