Introducing the NanoTrasen anti-Syndicate propaganda plan

Bxil

So, a little backstory beforehand:
I was HoP during a round when misteriously a lot of syndicate balloons appeared. Everyone spent their telecrystals on them I guess. I myself was not an antagonist, but I started collecting them. Soon, the NT rep made an announcement to bring all the balloons to his office, so he can destroy them. He would pay for them, of course. Soon after I also made an announcement to bring them to me instead, as I am collecting them. The NT rep wasn't pleased with this, and told me that CentCom is probably going to be very disappointed that someone in command collects syndicate propaganda.
My answer was:

"NT should make their own balloons then."

Or something like that. The NT rep thought it was a brilliant idea, so he faxed CentCom immediatly regarding the matter.

Now, here I am, proposing the brand new, anti-bursting, collectible NanoTrasen balloons.

ntballoon.png.7415452f52086c8b96741f7df13990ae.png

Thoughts?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bxil said:

"NT should make their own balloons then."

Balloon Warz

We need more people who think like you :)

Edited by ZN23X
  • Like 1

Right here on the dotted line:

I the under signed grant Purpose2 all access to the Cyberiad, and furthermore wish to state for the record that he is one cool dude.

Sothangel

14 hours ago, ZN23X said:

Balloon Warz

We need more people who think like you :)

Thank you! :D

11 hours ago, HarakoniWarhawk said:

I was HOS that round, the banter between the HOP and NT rep was hilarious. 

Someone had the gall to suggest that Sec would brig you for having the Balloons, though having the HOP run about with two of them was fun to see.

The best part was that I could make the NT rep join my side, haha.

11 hours ago, Sothangel said:

-stuff-

Yeah, I did not have an idea about distribution, it's probably a good idea to give it to the clown. Maybe cargo can order more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use