An argument for a name.

Darkdy50JD

I would like to, if I may, and if this is the right spot, argue for my use of the name Hue Mann. I do see how on it's face it is a bit ridiculous. It's a play on human, obviously. But I don't understand why it must be changed if I can roleplay around it, as is such with a roleplay server. It has never effected normal roleplay, and I can in fact back it up with character history that makes sense. I get that its a bit wink, wink, tongue in cheek, but if I'm not using it in a way that's harmful to roleplay, and also to add to my character's reality, why must I give it up a name that I am personally attached to? For your consideration.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to be strict here but just because it passed by us before doesn't mean you are exempt from the rules, reference or pun names are banned.

If I remember the rules, it's "crude puns" that were banned. I don't think of mine as crude. Doesn't that mean, and sorry for this, names like "Dick Strong" and "Az Hatt". And I'd also like to argue that in a world where there is a planet of clowns, Hue Mann isn't out of place. There was also a man named Quatro Hughman. He was hop last night, I believe.

Having talked to a fair few admins, this name clearly falls under the "unserious" names part. Please try to come up with a realistic character name if you're not playing a mime, wizard, or clown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use