Server pops n job slots

ZN23X

I'm sure everyone has noticed a trend that...naturally...as the server becomes more heavily populated, various departments lack the resources to deal with it. 

Should there be some sort of guideline for opening more jobs? I've played rounds where it is announced that more job slots have been opened, don't know which jobs, but maybe set some sort of a standard for this.

Obviously more sec officers and doctors are necessary for larger pops, but what about other roles? Like the individual roles.

Working sec alot I know sec could benefit from an 2nd warden and detective when populations are too high. Would even help prevent things from completely falling apart when one goes SSD. Would make it so HOS could spend more time delegating and less time trying to be a swiss army knife filling whatever voids the sec force has.

Not familiar enough with other departments to know who else could benefit from more slots opening. Thoughts?

ALSO: EXTRA CHEFS SO EVERYONE DOESN'T NEED TO LIVE OFF VENDING MACHINES. ALL. THE. TIME!

Edited by ZN23X

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use