Peppermint Oil for Medical Staff

BulletBane42

Have this item in various places around the medbay, applying it to a sterile mask makes the wearer not vomit when near disgusting things such as a decaying body. This would allow people to do things like clone/do autopsies without throwing up every 20 seconds.

I was coming here to suggest "Embalming Fluid". Little green jars of it could be obtained from Medical Storage, the CMO's Office, those Medical Vending Machines, and of course an ample supply in the Morgue. They'd be small items filled with 250 units or so of Embalming Fluid that can be applied to corpses of all stages of rotting to prevent not only the STENCH of decay, and therefore vomiting, but decaying in general. A new corpse could then be embalmed as soon as it was found to prevent cloning difficulties, or an unclonable cadaver could be embalmed for an easy autopsy, i.e. the morgue isn't going to be covered in vomit.

Or just make it so you aren't made nauseous by corpses if you're wearing a sterile mask or internals. That works too.

Example Image(Since I can't sprite for shit):

Green_jar.png

I like the peppermint idea but to be fair surgical masks should automatically stop you from vomiting, an MD should be used to foul sights and smells and the Medical Director doubly so.

Also not everyone throws up at such sights and smells, everyone reacts differently to the dead/decomposing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use